Hop-On Hop-Off Malta
Get a flavour of the beautiful city of Malta with our City Sightseeing open-top bus tour. Hop on and off at any of the 35 fabulous attractions along our combined North & South tour. With our carefully planned bus route, we'll help you explore the islands to full potential so sit back, relax and appreciate the breath-taking panoramic views from the top of our double-decker buses.
- 1/2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Malta Island.
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 13 languages available.
- 2 bus tour routes & 35 stops around Malta Island. Create your itinerary to explore the Island.
Map, Routes & Stops
A great place to wander around is the Qawra Seafront at Bus Stop 7, where you can breathe in the fresh sea air and watch the world go by. Another must-see attraction that is a guaranteed great day out is at the Mediterraneo Marine Park, located at Bus Stop 9! For all the keen historians then be sure to hop off at Bus Stop 20 to visit the War Museum at Valleta, situated right on the harbour. You'll learn all about Malta and it's role during the second World War.
Live like a local for the day at the Marsaxlokk Fishing Village at Bus Stop 3 (South Route), it's filled with little boats and if you're there on a Sunday, you can see the Sunday Market in full swing. Go ahead and book your tickets today!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: Sliema Ferries (stop 17) or Valletta Waterfront Terminus (stop 20)
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
Operational Season: All Year Round
Except on: 25 December
First Tour: 08:00 / 09:45 a.m. (varies by route)
Last Tour: 02:30 / 03:45 p.m. (varies by route)
Duration: 135 - 210 minutes (varies by route)
Frequency: 30 – 45 minutes (varies by route)