Get a flavour of the beautiful city of Malta with our City Sightseeing open-top bus tour. Hop-on and Hop-off at any of the 34 fabulous attractions along our combined North & South tour. With our carefully planned bus route, we'll help you explore the islands to full potential so sit back, relax and appreciate the breath-taking panoramic views from the top of our double-decker buses.
- 1 day/2 days Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Malta Island.
- Combine the ticket with extra cruise tours around the harbours (optional). Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Ideal for cruise passengers.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 13 languages available. Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- 1 bus tour route & 34 stops around Malta Island. Create your itinerary to explore the Island.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- South Route
- North Route
- Combined - Winter route
A great place to wander around is the Qawra Seafront at Bus Stop 7, where you can breathe in the fresh sea air and watch the world go by. Another must-see attraction that is a guaranteed great day out is at the Mediterraneo Marine Park, located at Bus Stop 9 where you can watch some fantastic dolphin performances! For all the keen historians then be sure to hop-off at Bus Stop 20 to visit the War Museum at Valleta, situated right on the harbour. You'll learn all about Malta and it's role during the second World War.
Live like a local for the day at the Marsaxlokk Fishing Village at Bus Stop 24, it's filled with little boats and if you're there on a Sunday, you can see the Sunday Market in full swing. Go ahead and book your tickets today!
Know before you go
Except on: 25 December, 26 December, 01 January
First Tour: 08:00/ 09:30 a.m. (Varies by Route)
Last Tour: 01:30/ 03:30 p.m. (Varies by Route)
Duration: 90 – 135 minutes (Varies by Route)
Frequency: 30 – 45 minutes (Varies by Route)