Hop-On Hop-Off Malta
Get a flavour of the beautiful city of Malta with our City Sightseeing open-top bus tour. Hop on and off at any of the 35 fabulous stops along our combined North & South tour. With our carefully planned bus route, we'll help you explore the islands to full potential so sit back, relax and appreciate the breath-taking panoramic views from the top of our double-decker buses.
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers.
- 2 bus tour routes & 35 stops around Malta Island. Create your itinerary to explore the Island.
- Multilingual audio commentary. 13 languages available.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- 1/2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Malta Island.
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise around Malta's two main harbours with the 2-day ticket.
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Boat Tour
A great place to wander around is the Qawra Seafront at Bus Stop 7, where you can breathe in the fresh sea air and watch the world go by. Another must-see attraction that is a guaranteed great day out is at the Mediterraneo Marine Park, located at Bus Stop 9! For all the keen historians then be sure to hop off at Bus Stop 20 to visit the War Museum at Valleta, situated right on the harbour. You'll learn all about Malta and it's role during the second World War.
Live like a local for the day at the Marsaxlokk Fishing Village at Bus Stop 3 (South Route), it's filled with little boats and if you're there on a Sunday, you can see the Sunday Market in full swing. Go ahead and book your tickets today!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: Sliema Ferries (stop 17) or Valletta Waterfront Terminus (stop 20)
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 25th December
- Meeting point: Sliema Ferries (stop 17)
- Duration: 90 minutes