Flybus Return Airport Transfer
Getting to and from the airport in an unfamiliar city is never fun, but is always stressful. Remove this stress and get your Flybus Return Airport Transfer Ticket. Hop on the Flybus when you land at Keflavík International Airport (KEF) and you’ll be whisked away to the BSÍ Bus Terminal, located just 45 minutes away in downtown Reykjavik. After your holiday in Iceland has come to an end, simply head back to the BSÍ Bus Terminal to catch the return transfer to the airport.
- Return transport from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) to BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavik
- Airport departures are connected to flight arrival times – don’t worry if your flight is delayed
- Comfortable coaches with free Wi-Fi and luggage storage
- Guaranteed seats
- Transfer takes approximately 45 minutes
- 50% discount for children accompanied by an adult (free for children aged 11 and under)
- Coaches are located directly outside the airport terminal building
- Return transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) to BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavik
The coaches have free Wi-Fi, comfortable seats and luggage storage so you can travel in comfort to your destination. If your flight is delayed or arrives late at night, don’t worry, as the airport departures are connected with flight arrival times, so there will always be a coach waiting for you!
With guaranteed seats and a 50% discount for children accompanied by an adult (free for children aged 11 and under), travelling to and from Reykjavik’s Keflavík International Airport (KEF) is both affordable and stress-free. At the end of your Icelandic adventure, simply head back to BSÍ Bus Terminal to catch your return transfer to the airport.
Before you Go
- Flybus operates on a daily basis
- Duration of transfer: 45-50 minutes
- We recommend arriving at Keflavik Airport 2.5 - 3 hours before your flight departure time; if you take a Flybus approximately 3 - 4 hours before your flight’s departure time you will arrive at the airport as recommended
- Departures from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) are connected to flight arrival times; the Flybus departs approximately 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival
- Flybus departures from BSÍ Bus Terminal are as follows: 4am, 4:30am, 5am, 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 6pm, 8pm, 9:30pm
- In order to ensure the Flybus departs on time, please arrive at BSÍ Bus Terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time you would like
- Please note that the timetable is subject to change without notice