Wonders of Iceland + Hop-On Hop-Off Reykjavik
Discover the best that Reykjavik has to offer with this combined package of a 24-hour City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and entrance to the incredible Wonders of Iceland exhibition at Perlan. From experiencing the power of a volcano to walking through a 100-metre ice cave made from over 350 tonnes of snow, you'll be amazed by the numerous geological features that make Iceland's landscape so distinct.
- Be awed by the power of volcanoes and glaciers at the incredible Wonders of Iceland Exhibition.
- Experience a chilly -10ºC in the ice cave & dive into the deep on a cinematic underwater journey.
- Admire 360º views of Iceland's astonishing landscape from the viewing deck at Perlan.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore Reykjavik for a day with your 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus pass.
- Hallgrímskirkja Church, the hot spring Laugardalur Valley, see the best of Reykjavik on a city tour.
- Children up to the age of 11 travel for free.
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Entrance to the Wonders of Iceland exhibition at Perlan
Reykjavik is a city of both architectural and natural wonders. Why not start your tour at the Harpa Concert Hall, a spectacular award-winning building that looks over the bay? Then hop on the bus until you reach Whales of Iceland, where you can learn everything you want about those enormous sea-dwelling mammals.
For a different side of the city, hop off at Laugavegur, the city’s coolest street, which is packed with shops and bars. If you fancy a break from sightseeing, then you can hop off at Laugardalur Valley, where you can relax in the city’s largest outdoor thermal pool, which is open all-year round! Reykjavik has all this and more and with our City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus, you can see it all.
Hop back on the bus to head for Perlan, where, with your entrance ticket, you can visit the Wonders of Iceland exhibition. Wonders of Iceland is the place to learn all about the natural marvels of Iceland, a land of glaciers and volcanoes that sits where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates meet. Here, you can experience what it’s like inside an ice cave at -10ºC, discover the amazing creatures lurking in the deep on a cinematic underwater journey and feel the awesome force of a volcanic eruption. Plus, visit the Perlan viewing deck for a 360° view of the brutal beauty of Iceland.
Before you Go
- Location: Perlan (City Sightseeing bus stop 11)
- Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (last admission: 9:00 p.m.)
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 17th June, 10th & 24th August, 31st December
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour may be disrupted/subject to changes