Wonders of Iceland + Hop-On Hop-Off Reykjavik
City Sightseeing Reykjavik will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Children up to the age of 11 travel for free.
- Hallgrímskirkja Church, the hot spring Laugardalur Valley, see the best of Reykjavik on a city tour.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore Reykjavik for a day with your 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus pass.
- Experience a chilly -10ºC in the ice cave & dive into the deep on a cinematic underwater journey.
- Be awed by the power of volcanoes and glaciers at the incredible Wonders of Iceland Exhibition.
- Admire 360º views of Iceland's astonishing landscape from the viewing deck at Perlan.
Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre
The Old Harbour
Whales of Iceland
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 16 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Admission to Wonders of Iceland
- Golden Circle tour
- Northern Lights tour and show
The world's northernmost capital city, Reykjavik is a unique place to visit. Make the most of your stay with a 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and entrance ticket to the Wonders of Iceland at the city's renowned Perlan experience centre.
Reykjavik is a city of both architectural and natural wonders. Why not start your tour at the Harpa Concert Hall, a spectacular award-winning building that looks over the bay? Then hop on the bus until you reach Whales of Iceland, where you can learn everything you want about those enormous sea-dwelling mammals.
For a different side of the city, hop off at Laugavegur, the city’s coolest street, which is packed with shops and bars. If you fancy a break from sightseeing, then you can hop off at Laugardalur Valley, where you can relax in the city’s largest outdoor thermal pool, which is open all-year round! Reykjavik has all this and more and with our City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus, you can see it all.
Hop back on the bus to head for Perlan, where, with your entrance ticket, you can visit the Wonders of Iceland exhibition. Wonders of Iceland is the place to learn all about the natural marvels of Iceland, a land of glaciers and volcanoes that sits where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates meet. Here, you can experience what it’s like inside an ice cave at -10ºC, discover the amazing creatures lurking in the deep on a cinematic underwater journey and feel the awesome force of a volcanic eruption. Plus, visit the Perlan viewing deck for a 360° view of the brutal beauty of Iceland.
Before you Go
Wonders of Iceland Exhibition
Location: Perlan (City Sightseeing bus stop 11)
Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (last admission: 9:00 p.m.)
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 17th June, 9th, 16th & 22nd August, 31st December
We recommend wearing warm clothing and sturdy shoes.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.