The Golden Circle + Hop-On Hop-Off Reykjavik
Tour the Golden Circle with this City Sightseeing combo and see three of Iceland's most iconic sights: the Geysir Geothermal Field, Gullfoss Waterfall and Thingvellir National Park, before enjoying a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of the world's northernmost capital city. From discovering for yourself why Iceland is every nature lover and photographer's dream destination to exploring Reykjavik's landmarks, City Sightseeing will make it a trip to remember. Book online today and tick the Golden Circle off your bucket list!
- Discover Reykjavík with its vibrant cultural and design scene on a 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Admire the beautiful Thingvellir National Park with its huge rift valley where tectonic plates meet
- See the iconic Gullfoss Waterfall. Visit on a sunny day & catch the falls crowned by a rainbow
- Visit the Geysir hot springs where the active Strokkur geyser spouts water 15-20 metres into the air
- Explore Iceland's stunning Golden Circle on a day tour
- Hop on and off the bus at any of the 16 stops and explore the world's northernmost capital
- 24-hour bus tour
- 8-hour tour
- Professional tour guide
- Geysir Geothermal Field
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Thingvellir National Park
- Friðheimar Greenhouse
But it doesn't end there... Leave the city far behind and venture south of Reykjavik where you'll explore the breathtaking Golden Circle on a day tour and see the geology that makes this landscape so unique. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Thingvellir National Park, with its immense rift valley where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet, be amazed by the sheer scale of the two-tiered Gullfoss Waterfall and see the active Strokkur geyser erupt, spouting water around 20 metres into the air in the Geysir Geothermal Area. You'll also step inside the Friðheimar Greenhouse and learn how geothermal energy is used to cultivate pesticide-free tomatoes!
Prepare to be captivated by the magical beauty of Iceland with this City Sightseeing combination ticket! Book online today!
Before you Go
The Golden Circle Tour
- Departure time: 9:00 a.m.
- Meeting point: BSI Bus Terminal
- Duration: 8 hours (return approx. 5:00 p.m.)
- Guided tours:
- English: daily
- German: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Spanish: Monday & Thursday
- Danish, Swedish, Norweigan: Friday
- French: Sunday
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 17th June, 9th, 16th & 22nd August, 31st December