Boat Tour + Walking Tour + 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Budapest
From Friday 30th September 16:00 until Sunday 2nd October: Stop 9 (Heroes’ Square) will be closed due to the National Gallop. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Monday 5th September - Monday 17th October: every MONDAY the 12:00, 14:00 & 16:00 river cruises will be cancelled due to work on Chain Bridge. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Coupon booklet with discounts for various attractions, including a free walking tour & bike tour
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Budapest's main landmarks
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city: hop on and off the bus at any of the stops
St. Stephen's Basilica
Dohány Street Synagogue
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Guided Walking Tour
There are lots of things to do in Budapest! With City Sightseeing, you get to visit the main landmarks by hopping off the bus at the strategically located stops. Hop on and off as many times as you wish to take the tour at your own pace. Enjoy the view of the Gothic Revival façade of the Hungarian Parliament Building or the Buda Castle from our open-top buses. Explore the Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and be astonished by the panoramic views of the imperial city. Hop off at the Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Dohány Street, or stay on the bus and enjoy our audio guide in multiple languages full of interesting facts. Sightseeing from our double-decker buses is comfortable and dynamic.
Just hop off every time you spot something you would like to explore further and then hop back on! Does the famous Chain Bridge call your attention? Hop off and take a stroll! Walk across from Buda to Pest across the Danube River. Are you into Funiculars? Then hop off at the famous Budapest Castle Hill Funicular and enjoy the experience! Our exclusive red buses are always waiting for you to hop back on and continue with your sightseeing.
Before you Go
- Meeting point: Dock no. 6, Vigadó tér, in front of the Marriott Hotel
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Please note that a minimum of 10 passengers is required for the boat tour
- Schedule: 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00, 20:00, 20:30 & 21:30
- Starts daily at 11:00 from stop 1, St. Stephen's Basilica, and ends at the Chain Bridge on the Pest side, at stop 2.
- Duration is 1 hour walking through areas the buses can not cover. St. Stephen Basilica, Parliament, Shoes on the Danube Bank, Váci Fashion Street, Danube Promenade.
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.