Hop-on and off our double decker buses to explore Budapest at your own pace! Get to enjoy the capital of Hungary, crossed by the great river Danube and founded 2,000 years ago. City Sightseeing Bus Tour covers 24 stops strategically located to get to see everything from its Neo-Renaissance architecture to its vibrant nightlife. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your Hop on-Hop off itinerary!
- Extend your ticket to 48h and add the Night Tour to get the most out of your trip
- Access to 24 Bus Stops across Budapest. Create your own itinerary to explore the city.
- Free Walking Tour & Bike Tour in Várkert Bazár. Coupon booklet included for various attractions.
- Add a Boat Tour to your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Ticket and enjoy the views from the Danube River.
- 24/48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Budapest's main landmarks.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Night Line
Just hop-off every time you spot something you would like to explore further and then hop back on! The famous Chain Bridge calls your attention? Hop-off and take a stroll! Walk across from Buda to Pest across the Danube River. Are you into Funiculars? The Hop-off at the famous Budapest Castle Hill Funicular and enjoy the experience! Our exclusive red buses are always waiting for you to hop back on to continue with your sightseeing.
Know before you go
Except on: Not Applicable
First Tour: 09:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 06:00 p.m. (April - October)
Duration: 140 Minutes
Frequency: every 30 Minutes
Boat tour (1 hour), every hour from 10.00am - 8.00pm (May & September) and 10:30 pm (June, July, August). Departs from: Március 15 Square Boat Station (dock 10)
Night Bus Tour departures 8.00pm and 9.00