Hop-On Hop-Off Budapest
City Sightseeing Budapest will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- Coupon booklet with discounts for various attractions, including a free walking tour & bike tour
- Discover Budapest after dark on the Night Tour
- 24/48/72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360° panoramic views of Budapest's main landmarks
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city: hop on and off the bus at any of the stops
- Add a Boat Tour to your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and enjoy the views from the Danube River
St. Stephen's Basilica
Great Market Hall
Hungarian State Opera House
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 2 routes
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Night tour
- Boat tour
There are lots of things to do in Budapest! With City Sightseeing, you get to visit the main landmarks by hopping off the bus at the strategically located stops. Hop on and off as many times as you wish to take the tour at your own pace. Enjoy the view of the Gothic Revival façade of the Hungarian Parliament Building or the Buda Castle from our open-top buses. Explore the Citadel and Jewish Synagogue, and be astonished by the panoramic views of the imperial city. Hop off at the Jewish Museum and Synagogue on Dohány Street, or stay on the bus and enjoy our audio guide in multiple languages full of interesting facts. Sightseeing from our double-decker buses is comfortable and dynamic.
Just hop off every time you spot something you would like to explore further and then hop back on! Does the famous Chain Bridge call your attention? Hop off and take a stroll! Walk across from Buda to Pest across the Danube River. Are you into Funiculars? Then hop off at the famous Budapest Castle Hill Funicular and enjoy the experience! Our exclusive red buses are always waiting for you to hop back on and continue with your sightseeing.
Before you Go
Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour
Meeting point: St. Stephen's Basilica (bus stop 1, red route)
Duration: 110 minutes
Meeting point: Március 15 Square, dock no. 8A (under Elisabeth Bridge)
Duration: 60 minutes
Please note that a minimum of 10 passengers is required for the boat tour
Free cancellation one year within original booking date.