Make the most of your trip and visit this amazing attraction. Look out for the white sea sell shaped building that's wider at the top than at the bottom on Fifth Avenue. You'll know instantly once you see at that you're at the right place! New York is full of cultural and artistic spaces, but the Guggenheim Museum is rather unique. Inside you'll get to appreciate the works from different art movements throughout the years, starting off with the Impressionist movement, then the Post-Impressionism, you'll even get to see some spectacular contemporary art pieces from the modern age.
- Award-winning restaurant with premier American bistro food
- Let’s Talk Art; Gallery guides program to attend all your inquiries & doubts
- An expanding collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, early Modern and Contemporary Art
- Entrance to the Guggenheim Museum of New York
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: inside Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- After you exchange your vouchers for your tickets, you will need to present these at the box office of the attraction; you will get entry at the next available time. There are no advance reservations for a specific time slot.