Make the most of your trip and visit this amazing attraction. Look out for the white seashell-shaped building that's wider at the top than at the bottom on Fifth Avenue. You'll know as soon as you see it that you're at the right place! New York is full of cultural and artistic spaces, but the Guggenheim Museum is rather unique. Inside you'll get to appreciate the works from different art movements throughout the years, starting off with the Impressionist movement, then the Post-Impressionism, you'll even get to see some spectacular contemporary art pieces from the modern age.
- Award-winning restaurant with top quality, American bistro food
- An expanding collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, early Modern and Contemporary Art
- Let’s Talk Art; Gallery guides programme to attend all your inquiries & doubts
- Admission to the Guggenheim Museum in New York
Before you Go
- Opening hours (*subject to change)
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Closed: Christmas Day
- Duration of visit: 1hr30 - 2hrs
- Last entry: 30 minutes prior to closing
- Please note: there are no advance reservations for a specific time slot