Before you Go
today Select the date
person Select passengers
Tickets are valid for 3 months.
timelapse 90 Minutes Duration
Mobile or Paper
- Award-winning restaurant with top quality, American bistro food
- An expanding collection of Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, early Modern and Contemporary Art
- Let’s Talk Art; Gallery guides programme to attend all your inquiries & doubts
- Admission to the Guggenheim Museum in New York
If you've got an eye for design then this quirky museum is for you! While the exhibitions and collections on display are forever changing, you'll always see works by the masters of Non-Objective Art. Some famous pieces include Pablo Picasso's 'Woman with Yellow Hair' and Marc Chagall’s 'Paris Through the Window'. Other renowned artists featured in this museum include Van Gogh, Cezanne, Kandinsky, Klee, Manet, Leger alongside many others! The experience is pretty unique as all the pieces are scattered around the spiral shaped building, until you make it all the up to the skylight. Located right on Fifth Avenue, you can experience the hustle and the bustle of one of the city's most well-known streets!
Before you Go
- Opening hours (*subject to change)
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Closed: Christmas Day
- Duration of visit: 1hr30 - 2hrs
- Last entry: 30 minutes prior to closing
- Please note: there are no advance reservations for a specific time slot
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
City Sightseeing New York (Gray Line)
1430 Broadway – Suite 507
10018, New York, United States of America