One World Observatory
If you've got a lot of free time whilst visiting New York City, we highly recommend buying entrance tickets for the One World Observatory. After a fabulous day of exploring all of the Big Apple's most notorious landmarks up close with our Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, take your adventure to the next level and make your way up the One World Trade Centre, the tallest building in the Western world.
- Bar & restaurant views facing Hudson River from up high
- Watch 500 years of NYC evolution in 1 minute
- Stand over a 14-foot glass disc and see what’s happening under your feet
- Discover Manhattan, Brooklyn & New Jersey from a new perspective
Inside the One World Observatory, you'll learn all about the history and construction of this spectacular building and the interactive displays will tell you all about the tragedy of the 9/11 attacks that happened in September 2001 which changed America forever.
Before you Go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, NY 10036 (between 47th and 48th Street)
- Opening hours (*subject to change; hours may differ on public holidays)
- Open seven days a week: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00/9:00 p.m.
- Last entry: 45 minutes prior to closing
- Duration of visit: 45-60 minutes
- Please note: children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult