One World Observatory
At 417m, the One World Observatory is the highest publicly open observation point in New York, which makes it the perfect place to see the city from above. From the Brooklyn Bridge to the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State, from here you can see it all.
- Absolutely unbeatable views of Manhattan and New York
- See NYC develop in incredible time-lapse lift video
- Stand on a glass floor and see what’s happening beneath your feet!
- Bar & restaurant with magnificent views over the Hudson River
- Entrance to the One World New York Observatory.
- A ride on one of the fastest elevators in the Western World.
When you get to the top, you enter a darkened space and watch an impressive video of life in New York. When the film is finished, the screen lifts…
To reveal the city below. This really is a magical moment. The views really have to be seen to be believed. The Hudson, Manhattan, Brooklyn, all is there. The observatory is so high that you can even see the curvature of the Earth! All this makes One World Observatory one of New York’s definitive must-see experiences.
Before you Go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, NY 10036
- Opening hours (*subject to change; hours may differ on public holidays)
- Open seven days a week: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00/9:00 p.m.
- Last entry: 45 minutes prior to closing
- Duration of visit: 45-60 minutes
- Please note: children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult