One World Observatory
If you've got a lot of free time whilst visiting New York City, we highly recommend buying entrance tickets for the One World Observatory. After a fabulous day of exploring all of the Big Apple's most notorious landmarks up close with our Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, take your adventure to the next level and make your way up the One World Trade Centre, the tallest building in the Western world.
- Bar & restaurant views facing Hudson River from up high
- Watch 500 years of NYC evolution in 1 minute
- Stand over a 14-foot glass disc and see what’s happening under your feet
- Discover Manhattan, Brooklyn & New Jersey from a new perspective
Inside the One World Observatory, you'll learn all about the history and construction of this spectacular building and the interactive displays will tell you all about the tragedy of the 9/11 attacks that happened in September 2001 which changed America forever.
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: inside Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level