Hop-On Hop-Off Santander
Enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of Santander as we discover every corner from up high in the open top bus. This bus tour will begin right at the Station. Although there will be a lot of traffic and buses around, you won't miss our bright red-London style double-deckers! Hop on and we'll take you to 9 of the greatest landmarks that all add to Santander's vibrant culture. Buy your ticket online today!
- Audio commentaries available in 4 languages
- Create your itinerary across 9 bus stops in Santander
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Santander's top sights
- Free extras included, such as discounts for other activities, shops & restaurants
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
The Cantabrian Maritime Museum is a must-see attraction. Here, at Bus Stop 4, you can discover the Cantabrian Sea throughout its history. Enjoy the breath-taking sea views from up top as we drive you straight to the Sardinero beach, one of the most popular beaches in Santander. Hop off at Bus Stop 7 to soak up the sunshine and enjoy a nice, cold beer at one of the beach bars. There's even a casino within walking distance if you're feeling lucky. Or if you're more of a golf person, head to the Club de Golf in the Mataleñas at Bus Stop 8.
Know before you go
- Operational season:
- April, May: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- June, July, August, September: daily
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 6:00 p.m. / 8:00 p.m. (varies according to the month)
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Frequency: every 30-60 minutes