Palma Essential Experience
- Stop 7 and stop 17 are out of service until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Thursday 30 May – Sunday 2 April: stops 2, 3, 4 and 5 are cancelled due to works.
- Sunday 16 April: stop 9 will be cancelled due to an event. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Unlimited access to the hop-on hop-off bus with your 24-hour ticket
- Audio commentary in 8 languages to learn about the history and culture of Palma
- Visit the magnificent Bellver Castle
- Flexible 12-month ticket
Plaça del Mercat
La Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
Av. Gabriel Alomar i Villalonga (Porta des Camp)
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Entrance to Bellver Castle
Palma de Mallorca is a city that will surprise and delight. Far from being just a tourist resort, it’s a city with a long and fascinating history and many fantastic monuments. As well as wonderful places to eat and, of course, some brilliant beaches. So, hop on with us and we’ll take you to explore this wonderful city! Don’t forget that your ticket for Bellver Castle is included.
Bellver is the type of castle that dreams are made of. It’s a spectacular circular white structure, built in the gothic style over 700 years ago. Palma was tactically a very important city in the Middle Ages and the castle was initially home to the kings of Mallorca and then it became a prison. Today, it’s home to a brilliant museum dedicated to the city’s history. So, take the chance to learn all about Palma and then explore it on the hop-on hop-off bus.
And there’s so much that’s great to see. Among the highlights, make sure you hop off at the Almudaina Palace, a beautiful 14th-century building which is still one of the official residences of the Spanish royal family. And you literally won’t be able to miss La Seu, Palma’s imposing cathedral, which is home to the largest rose window in the world. Seeing the sun coming through this window is a truly spectacular sight.
That’s not all there is to this marvellous city. Hop off at the Passeig Marítim and take a stroll along the seafront and maybe stop for a drink and watch the boats. Other great places to hop off for a stroll and to enjoy the city’s atmosphere are La Rambla and Plaza de España. That’s only the start of what there is to see in this fantastic city, so hop on today and start exploring.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Stop 8 (Poble Espanyol) The last bus to serve stop 8 departs from stop 1 at 17:00 and arrives at stop 8 at approximately 17:20-25.
- Stop 9 (Castell de Belllver) The last bus to serve 9 starts departs from stop 1 at 17:30 and arrives at stop 9 at approximately 18:10.
Bellver Castle opening hours
Tuesday to Saturday: from 10:00 to 18:00
Sunday: from 10:00 to 15:00 (please be aware that entry to Bellver Castle is free on Sundays)
Closed Mondays, December 25th, January 1st and 5th and April 9th
The Bellver Castle ticket can be used on a different day to the bus.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.