Malaga Ultimate Experience: Bus & Boat Tour + Museum Tickets + Cave Visit
- Included admission to the city’s very best museums
- Visit the stunning Cueva del Tesoro cave
- Harbour cruise on the bay
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Free walking tour
- Entrance to MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum)
- Entrance to Automobile and Fashion Museum
- 10 activities to choose from: museums, boat tour, flamenco and more
It might surprise you but Malaga is one of Europe’s oldest cities. That’s given it plenty of time to acquire an amazing history and culture. So, if you take the bus to the top of Gibralfaro, which has been fortified since the city was founded 2800 years ago, you’ll be able to look out over a treasure trove of a city that’s packed with things to do.
Our Premium Experience ticket makes all that both easier and cheaper. It really is ridiculously good value. We recommend the 48-hour ticket because with eight museums to choose from, as well as the spectacular Cuevas del Tesoro (Treasure Caves) in Rincón de la Victoría, it’s good to have as much time to hop on and off as possible. The 24-hour ticket is a great deal too though and both include the boat tour.
The museums include those that have well and truly put Malaga on the cultural map. The Thyssen, the Picasso and the Pompidou. These aren’t just three of Malaga’s cultural jewels, they’re among the very best in Spain. The other museums on the list are also all excellent. We particularly love the Museo Ruso and MIMMA, the Interactive Music Museum, but we’re sure you’ll have your own favourites.
Before you Go
Red Line: from 10:00 to 19:30 (first and last departure from stop 1 - Vialia). Frequency: every 20 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes.
Blue Line: starts at 11.00 from Vialia and joins the Red Line from 14:00 onwards. Frequency: every 60 minutes until 14.00. After that, every 30 minutes.
Green Line (Botanical Gardens): from 11.00 to 18.00 (first and last departure from the Bus Station). Frequency: every 75 minutes. Every day except Monday.
MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum): Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 to 18.30.
Free walking tour: Every day at 16:00. Meeting point: Plaza de la Marina.
- Jaleo Flamenco Show: check times and dates with our staff.
- Picasso Museum: open from Monday to Sunday. Opening times - March-June: 10:00 to 19:00, July-August: 10:00 to 20:00, September-October: 10:00 to 19:00, November-February: 10:00 to 18:00.
- Birthplace Picasso Museum: 09:30 to 20:00 every day, including public holidays. 24th and 31st December: 09:30-15:00. Closed: 1st January and 25th December. Last access 15 minutes before the museum closes. Capacity: 25 people in the Birthplace Museum and 72 in the temporary exhibition hall.
- Russian Museum: Tuesday to Sunday: 09:30 - 20:00 (including public holidays). The Russian Museum will be closed to the public every Monday (except extraordinary openings) and on December 25th and January 1st.
- Revello de Toro Museum: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 to 20:00. Sundays and holidays: 10:00 to 14:00. Closed on Mondays.
- Thyssen Museum: Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 20:00.
- Boat Trip: Monday to Sunday: 12:00, 13:30, 16:00, 17:30, 19:30.
- Cueva del Tesoro: Entrance and transport to the cave. Tickets can be collected at the Tourist Office in Plaza de la Marina. 16 Sept - 14 Jun: 10:00-13:00 and 15:00-17:00. 15 Jun - 15 Sep: 10.30-13:00 and 16.30-19:00. Please note that on the last Sunday of each month, the Cueva del Tesoro is only open in the afternoon.
- Vox City Guide: 7 self-guided tours through an APP on your mobile phone.
- Museo Automovilístico y De La Moda: Opening hours - Monday to Sunday 10:00 to 14:30 and 16:00 to 19:00. The ticket office will stay open until 30 minutes before closing time. CLOSED: December 25th, January 1st. 24 and 31 December open from 10:00 to 14:30.
- Centre Pompidou: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 09:30 - 20:00 (including public holidays). Closed on Tuesdays, 1 January and 25 December. The centre will be open on public holidays that are Tuesdays and the day before. On 24 and 31 December the centre will be open until 15:00. (Last admission time for the public is 14:30). Admission is allowed until 30 minutes before the museum closes.
Entry to the attractions is valid for the duration of your bus ticket.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.