Malaga Ultimate Experience: Bus & Boat Tour + Museums Tickets + Cave Visit
From Monday 16th January: the boat will not operate until further notice. This is due to routine maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Due to roadworks, stop 10 on the Red Route is closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Included admission to the city’s very best museums
- Visit the stunning Cueva del Tesoro cave
- Harbour cruise on the bay
Centre Pompidou Málaga
Paseo de la Farola
Playa de la Malagueta
Plaza de Toros
Castillo de Gibralfaro
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Free walking tour
- Entrance to MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum)
- Entrance to Automobile and Fashion Museum
- 10 activities to choose from: museums, boat tour, flamenco and more
It might surprise you but Malaga is one of Europe’s oldest cities. That’s given it plenty of time to acquire an amazing history and culture. So, if you take the bus to the top of Gibralfaro, which has been fortified since the city was founded 2800 years ago, you’ll be able to look out over a treasure trove of a city that’s packed with things to do.
Our Premium Experience ticket makes all that both easier and cheaper. It really is ridiculously good value. We recommend the 48-hour ticket because with eight museums to choose from, as well as the spectacular Cuevas del Tesoro (Treasure Caves) in Rincón de la Victoría, it’s good to have as much time to hop on and off as possible. The 24-hour ticket is a great deal too though and both include the boat tour.
The museums include those that have well and truly put Malaga on the cultural map. The Thyssen, the Picasso and the Pompidou. These aren’t just three of Malaga’s cultural jewels, they’re among the very best in Spain. The other museums on the list are also all excellent. We particularly love the Museo Ruso and MIMMA, the Interactive Music Museum, but we’re sure you’ll have your own favourites.
Before you Go
Red Line: from 10:00 to 19:00 (first and last tour from bus stop 1 - Vialia). Frequency every 20 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes. Stop 2 is closed after 13:40.
Blue Line: starts at 11:00 from Vialia and joins the Red Line at 14:00. Frequency every 60 minutes until 14:00. After that, every 30 minutes.
Green Line (Botanical Gardens): from 11:00 to 18:00 (first and last tour from Malaga Bus Station). Frequency every 75 minutes. Every day apart from Monday.
MIMMA (Interactive Museum of Music): Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30 to 18:30.
Automobile and Fashion Museum: from 10:00 to 14.30 and 16:00 to 19:00.
Free walking tour: Daily at 16:00. Meeting point: Plaza de la Marina.
- Vox City Guide: 7 self-guided routes through an APP on your mobile phone.
- Picasso Museum: March-June from 10:00 to 19:00. July-August from 10:00 to 20:00
- Birthplace Picasso Museum: from 09.30 to 20:00. Last entry 30 minutes before closure. Closed on 1 January, 26 February, 28 February, 18 May, 27 September, 25 October and 25 December 2023).
- Jaleo Flamenco Show: check times and dates with our staff.
- Russian Museum: Tuesday to Sunday from 09.30 to 20:00. Last entry 30 minutes before closure. Open on the following Mondays: 2 January 2023, 27 February 2023, 1 May 2023 and 14 August 2023). Closed on 25 March 2023.
- Centre Pompidou: Wednesday to Monday from 09.30 a.m. to 20:00. Last entry 30 minutes before closure. Open on the following Tuesdays: 15 August 2023, 31 October 2023 and 5 December 2023). Closed on 28 March 2023.
- Revello de Toro Museum: Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 to 20:00 Sunday from 10:00 to 14:00
- Thyssen Museum: Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 20:00.
- Cueva del Tesoro: admission and transfer included to the cave. Tickets can be collected from the Tourist Office in Plaza de la Marina. 16 Sept - 14 Jun: 10:00-13:00 and 15:00-17:00. 15 Jun - 15 Sep: 10.30 -13:00 and 16.30 - 17:00.
- Boat trip: Daily at 12:00, 13:30, 16:00, 17:30.
- Present a copy of the City Sightseeing Malaga brochure at Santa Coffee Roaster and a receive a free coffee.
Entrance to the attractions is valid for the duration of your bus ticket.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.