Boat Tour Malaga with City Sightseeing
- Audio commentary in Spanish and English.
- A wonderfully relaxing hour on the water.
- Fantastic views from on deck.
- 1-hour boat trip on the Bay of Malaga
- Bar service on board
Malaga was founded by the seafaring Phoenicians some 2,800 years ago. So, what better way to see this city that has its origins in the sea than from the sea itself? Your City Sightseeing boat leaves from its mooring near the Centre Pompidou and takes you out of the port onto the waters of the Mediterranean.
The views of the city from the boat are fantastic and you can get a sense of why those intrepid Phoenicians picked this special spot to settle all those years ago and of how the city has grown since then.
The trip lasts an hour, so you’ll have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the view and catch a spot of sun before heading back to shore and finding your land legs again!
Before you Go
- Meeting point: The boat tour ticket office by Muelle 1. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure.
- Monday to Sunday: 12:00, 13:30, 16:00, 17:30 and 19:30
- Boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.