Premium Experience Las Palmas de Gran Canaria: 48 hrs Bus + Walking Tour + Museums & Cathedral Tickets
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Stop 1 (Parque Santa Catalina) is out of service until 31st March. Stop 9 (Muelle de Santa Catalina) is the closest stop.
- Flexible 12-month ticket
- Admission to the Museum of Sacred Art and the Cathderal and its tower
- Guided tour of the Casas Conistoriales (Sundays only)
- Create your itinerary with 1 bus route & 11 stops around Las Palmas
- 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights
- Free parking at El Corte Ingles plus free City Sightseeing gift
Parque Santa Catalina
Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
Vegueta / Catedral
Estación de San Telmo
Playa de las Canteras
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Admission to Casa Museo Pérez Galdós
- Vegueta guided walking tour
- Entrance to the Museum of Sacred Art, El Museo Canario, the Cathedral and tower
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a city that is sure to surprise you. It’s famous as the capital of one of Europe’s top sunshine holiday destinations, and for that it’s brilliant, but there’s a whole lot more to discover. From cultural attractions to fantastic shopping and amazing places to eat. Hop on with us and you’ll be able to see it all.
One of the city’s must-see places is its magnificent cathedral, the Cathedral of Santa Ana. The Premium Experience includes admission to the museum, as well as a ticket to go up its tower, from where you’ll have fantastic views over Las Palmas. We’ve also included entrance to Museum of Sacred Art, which features fantastic examples of Spanish religious art.
And make sure you hop off at the Vegueta to explore the city’s most historic neighbourhood, which was built in the 15th century by the island’s Spanish conquerors. It’s a wonderful place, full of atmospheric streets. The included walking tour will help you learn its story and add to your appreciation of its charms. While in Vegueta, make sure you visit the Museo Canario, which is dedicated to the pre-Spanish history of the Canary Islands. It’s a fascinating museum and if you use your ticket on a Sunday, entrance is included. Also, don’t miss the included tour of the Casas Consistoriales, one of the city’s most emblematic buildings and now a fantastic art gallery.
If you need to relax for a while, then hop off at Playa de las Canteras, the city’s spectacular 3km-long main beach. It’s the perfect place to enjoy the sun and maybe have a splash in the waves. To get back on the culture trail, you can visit the Casa Museo Pérez Galdós, former home of a famous Spanish writer. Las Palmas is a great mix of the cultural, the historic and the modern, with beaches thrown in too to make it an incredible destination. So hop on today and start exploring!
Before you Go
- Two free tapas from one of the three 3 restaurants in our promotion is included.
- A free glass of red wine from one of the two restaurants in our promotion is included.
- You get a 10% discount at Hard Rock Café when you present your City Sightseeing ticket.
Sacred Art Museum:
- Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 16:30
El Corte Ingles Parking:
- 10:00 to 21:00 daily
El Museo Canario:
- Includes free audio guide.
- Monday to Friday 10:00 to 20:00
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00 to 14:00
Vegueta Guided Tour:
- Monday to Saturday 13:15
- Meet at the Vegueta – Cathderal stop opposite Teatro Guiniguada
- Daily 11:00 to 14:00
- Sundays from 10:00 to 14:00
Casa Museo Perez Galdos
- 10:00 to 18:00 (Closed Mondays)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.