Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Experience: Walking Tour + 24hrs Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Stop 1 (Parque Santa Catalina) is out of service until 31st March. Stop 9 (Muelle de Santa Catalina) is the closest stop.
- Flexible 12-month ticket, so you can book online now and enjoy whenever your travel.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights
- Create your itinerary with 1 bus route & 11 stops around Las Palmas
- Guided tour of the Casas Consistoriales (Sundays only)
Parque Santa Catalina
Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
Vegueta / Catedral
Estación de San Telmo
Playa de las Canteras
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Admission to Casa Museo Pérez Galdós
- Vegueta guided walking tour
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a special city on a special island It’s a major European city, despite being much closer to Africa than it is to continental Europe. It’s the capital of a holiday island but is also packed full of history and culture. And it has one of the world’s best climates.
With City Sightseeing, you’ll be able to discover some of the secrets of the city and learn about it’s fascinating history and its vibrant present. So just hop on our open-top bus and head for some of the city’s highlights, like the Vegueta. This is part of the city’s historic centre and a potential future UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded by the island’s Spanish conquerors in 1478, its atmospheric streets have many tales to tell. Join the Vegueta Walking Tour that’s included in your ticket to hear the best of them.
Don’t know where to go next? Why not hop off at the Pueblo Canario, a neighbourhood which is practically a living museum of local architecture. Also, make sure you don’t miss the included visit to the Museo Canario, which tells the story of the islands before the Spanish arrived, from prehistory onwards.
And you can’t come to Las Palmas without going to the beach, so hop off at Playa de las Canteras. This incredible expanse of golden sand is the perfect place to come to catch some rays and did your toes in the water. There can’t be many better beaches than this right in the heart of a city! There are stops to hop on and off all over the city and so much to discover. What are you waiting for?
Before you Go
- A free tapa from one of the three 3 restaurants in our promotion is included.
- You get a 10% discount at Hard Rock Café when you present your City Sightseeing ticket.
El Corte Ingles Parking:
- 10:00 to 21:00 daily
El Museo Canario: Reduced price of 3 euros with your bus ticket. Includes audio guide.
- Monday to Friday 10:00 to 20:00
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00 to 14:00
Vegueta Guided Tour:
- Monday to Saturday 13:15
- Meet at the Vegueta – Cathderal stop opposite Teatro Guiniguada
- Sundays from 10:00 to 14:00
Casa Museo Perez Galdos 10:00 to 18:00 (Closed Mondays)
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.