Córdoba Experience: 48 hours Hop-on Hop-off
Please note that face masks must be worn on board the bus.
- Create your own itinerary around Cordoba
- 48hr hop-on hop-bus with two routes to fully explore the city
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Mezquita - Catedral
Palacio de Viana
Palacio de la Merced - Diputación
Ayuntamiento - Templo Romano
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 11 languages
- 2 guided walking tours
- Admission to the patios of San Basilio and Palacio de Viana
Cordoba is one of the true jewels of both Spain and Europe. Founded by the Romans more than two thousand years ago, it knew its true glory as the capital of the Emirate of Cordoba, which covered much of modern-day Spain and Portugal in the Middle Ages. It was a centre of culture, learning and power in the medieval world. The Emirate may be long gone but its traces can be seen through the city today, so come with us and discover all that Cordoba has to offer.
Our two bus routes are designed to show you every side of the city. The blue route, Córdoba Intima, explores the historic centre with its stunning monuments and maze of medieval streets. The red route, Córdoba Panorámica, takes you a little further afield, exploring some of the city’s elegant avenues and parks. Both buses cross the river, so you’ll be able to see the impressive two-millennia old Roman Bridge. You can even hop off one side, walk across the bridge and then hop off again on the other side!
Among the many highlights of the blue route is the Mezquita-Cathedral, the city’s ancient mosque, which had a Catholic cathedral built right in the middle of after the Christian conquest of the city in the 13th century, creating one of the world’s most unusual and interesting religious buildings. Wherever you hop off, you’ll be able to see stunning buildings such as the Palacio de la Merced and the Alcázar de los Reyes Crisitianos, both evidence of the city’s glorious past.
From the open top deck of the bus on the red route, you’ll be able to enjoy some of the best views in town. And you can hop off at the stops you choose. For example, hop off at Puerta de Almodóvar to see one of the city’s spectacular stone gates that allowed entrance into this once-walled city. If you’re exploring with kids, then a great place to hop off is the Ciudad de los Niños, where the kids will be able to play and you’ll be able to relax!
The included walking in your experience provides a window into Cordoba’s past. The Jewish Quarter and Axerquía tour takes you to explore two of the most historic and attractive parts of the city. As an extra treat, your ticket also includes entrance to the patios of Basilio and the Palacio de Viana, so you can experience the magic of some of Cordoba’s famous patios, which are especially stunning in spring when the flowers are in bloom.
Before you Go
- At 18:00 hours from the Puerta del Puente at stop 16 (Puente Romano).
- Meeting point: stop 16 red line (Puente Romano)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Languages: Spanish and English
Gourmet Market Tour
- 13:00 at the bar inside the Victoria Market (stop 6 on the red line). Look out for the sign at the bar.
- Victoria Market (drink included)
Palacio de Viana
- From Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Mondays).
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 to 19:00, Sunday: 10:00 to 15:00.
- Stop 5 on the blue line (Palacio de Viana).
San Basilio courtyard:
- Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesdays) from 10:30 to 14:00. Meeting point: San Basilio, 40
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.