Sagrada Familia: Fast Track + Hop On Hop Off Barcelona Ticket
- Enjoy 24 hours on our Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with the best views of Barcelona's top sights
- Sail past the long queues to get direct access to Gaudi’s masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia, with our fast-track ticket
- Learn all about Barcelona’s most famous building from our fascinating audio guide
- Marvel at the carvings, columns and crypt inside the stunning Sagrada Familia
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Fast Track Entrance to Sagrada Familia + Audio Guide
Sagrada Familia Fast Track
Every savvy traveller has the Sagrada Familia at the top of their Barcelona bucket list. So make sure you bag your spot before it sells out! If you want to see Barcelona’s prized jewel in the most convenient and comfortable way, this ticket is for you. Simply hop on our bus and hop off at our Sagrada Familia stop. Then, best of all, you won’t even need to queue! Our fast-track ticket gives you direct access without having to join the very long lines that form at this ever-popular tourist spot.
Once you’re inside, you can take your time discovering this architectural wonder. Gaudi’s inspiration for the singular structure was nature at its purest. You won’t see a single straight line amongst its smooth columns, colourful stained-glass windows and spiral staircases. Gaudi planned to make a visit to the Sagrada Familia feel like you were in a forest, and he certainly achieved that. The space was so special to Gaudi that he was buried there, and you can visit his tomb in the underground chapel. There is simply nowhere in the world like it.
The Sagrada Familia has been well over a century in the making and is still unfinished! Find out why as you listen to our engaging and fact-filled audio guide. As you wander around in awe, you’ll learn all about the intriguing history of each part of the building, from its creepy crypt to its inspiring spires.
Hop on Hop Off Barcelona
And the fun doesn’t end there, as you get 24 hours on our hop-on hop-off bus included in your brilliant value ticket! Enjoy clear, unobstructed views of Barcelona’s streets from our top deck. Make sure you have your camera at the ready to take spectacular snaps of the city’s most famous sights, including Casa Batlló, Park Güell and Plaça de Catalunya. And, when you see something you like, and you’re bound to see plenty, you can hop off to explore. Hop on and off unlimited times throughout the 24 hours to really make the most of the city.
Book today to experience brilliant Barcelona and its spectacular showpiece, the Sagrada Familia!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1st January, 25th December
- The last bus leaves Plaça de Catalunya. at 19:00.
Sagrada Familia Fast Track
- No need to print your ticket - show your voucher on your smartphone or other device.
- Please enter the Sagrada Familia at the entrance on Carrer de la Marina. Show your ticket at the entrance.
- Under-17s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please bring valid ID.
- Children aged 11 and 12 will need to buy their Sagrada Familia tickets separately on the individual product page.
- Audio guide available in Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
Sagrada Familia Fast Track: Cancel for free until 48 hours before your visit and get a full refund.
Hop on Hop Off Barcelona: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.