Montjuïc Cable Car + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Barcelona
Masks must be worn on the Cable Car at all times.
- Buy your exclusive combination ticket online today and save up to 6% on the standard retail price!
- More than €250 of discounts to use in restaurants, museums and shops with your bus ticket
- Return ticket for the Montjuïc Cable Car: enjoy spectacular views over Barcelona
- Multilingual audio guides on the bus in 16 different languages
- One day to hop on & off the bus all around Barcelona and switch between the routes on the city tour
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Free Wi-Fi
- Return ticket for the Montjuïc Cable Car (valid for one calendar day)
- Early Morning Montserrat Tour
There’s so much to see and do in Barcelona. Montjuïc, Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Barceloneta, and more. You simply have to see them all, which means you need to be able to move around the city with ease during your stay. That’s what makes this fantastic deal not just useful but maybe even essential.
So, save money and make getting around Barcelona as easy, cheap and enjoyable as possible with this great-value package that combines tickets for the sightseeing bus and the cable car to the top of Montjuïc.
The hop-on hop-off bus tour, with three routes in summer and two in winter, lets you see the very best of Barcelona, taking you as close as possible to the top attractions across the city. From the Barri Gòtic to the best of Gaudí, you’ll be able to take it all in from the comfort of the open-top bus.
Then it's time to hop on the Telefèric de Montjuïc - Barcelona's famous cable car to me and you! The views as you ascend Montjuïc are some of the very best in the city. See the old military fortress, Castell de Montjuïc, when you reach the top of the hill and on your way back down, we highly recommend strolling through the gardens at the Mirador Stop where you'll be rewarded with unforgettable views over Barcelona.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Operational season: all year round
Except on: 1st January, 25th December
Telefèric de Montjuïc
Operating hours (subject to change):
January and February: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
March to May: 11 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
June to September: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
October: 11 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
November and December: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
There is no specific departure point; you can access the cable cars from any of the three stops:
Parc Montjuïc Stop
You have 90 calendar days from the date of purchase to redeem your voucher
Return ticket is valid for use on one calendar day
The cable cars are suitable for wheelchair users and those with reduced mobility
Prams/strollers can be taken into the cable cars, but please fold them in order to save space
Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.
Montjuïc Cable Car: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.