Hola Barcelona Travel Card
Enjoy unlimited travel around the spectacular city of Barcelona. With, 2, 3, 4 and 5-day options to choose from, there's always a travel card to suit the length of your stay. Your ticket even includes Metro transport from Barcelona-El Prat airport to the city centre, so buy your HOLA Barcelona travel card with City Sightseeing online today and start enjoying unlimited travel from the moment you touch down in Spain.
- Go where you want, when you want in Barcelona
- Includes all major forms of public transport in the city
- Get the most from your ticket by using it to travel to and from the El Prat international airport
- Buy a 2, 3, 4 or 5-day ticket for maximum flexibility & enjoy unlimited journeys on public transport
- Travel card valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days
- Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), regional railway
Or why not head for some of the city’s lesser known sights? Like the Carmel Bunkers, former anti-aircraft installations that offer unbelievable 360-degree views out over the city, or the Parc del Laberint del Horta, home to a tricky 19th-century maze. Another great destination is the Palo Alto cultural hub, near the Llevant beach and the ultra-modern Diagonal Mar Park.
Your HOLA Barcelona travel card doesn't become valid until you first use it, and then lasts for between 2 and 5 days, depending on your choice of ticket. So buy online today with City Sightseeing, grab your guidebook and make Barcelona yours!
Before you Go
Terms and conditions
- Your travel card is non-transferable
- Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase
- Once validated, your travel card is valid for either 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days
- Valid on the metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1)
- Children under the age of four travel free