Hola Barcelona Travel Card
- Go where you want, when you want in Barcelona
- Includes all major forms of public transport in the city
- Get the most from your ticket by using it to travel to and from the El Prat international airport
- Buy a 2, 3, 4 or 5-day ticket for maximum flexibility & enjoy unlimited journeys on public transport
- Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), regional railway
- Travel card valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days
Bus, train, tram! All are included in this incredibly handy, money-saving ticket. Be your own boss and explore Barcelona as you choose; from the heights of Montjuïc to the beach of Barceloneta, the city is yours. Las Ramblas, the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, the Gothic Quarter, they’re all within easy reach.
Or why not head for some of the city’s lesser known sights? Like the Carmel Bunkers, former anti-aircraft installations that offer unbelievable 360-degree views out over the city, or the Parc del Laberint del Horta, home to a tricky 19th-century maze. Another great destination is the Palo Alto cultural hub, near the Llevant beach and the ultra-modern Diagonal Mar Park.
Your HOLA Barcelona travel card doesn't become valid until you first use it, and then lasts for between 2 and 5 days, depending on your choice of ticket. So buy online today with City Sightseeing, grab your guidebook and make Barcelona yours!
Before you Go
We will email you a voucher with a personalised code; this code can then be used to pick up your HOLA Barcelona travel card at any metro station.
Terms and conditions
Your travel card is non-transferable
Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase
Once validated, your travel card is valid for either 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days
Valid on the metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1)
Children under the age of four travel free
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.