Hop-On Hop-Off Copenhagen
The City Sightseeing Bus Tour covers 30 stops in total. The Classic Copenhagen Tour starts at Gammel Strand but you can hop on at any of the stops. You will pass the Royal Palace, Gefion Fountain, Rosenborg Castle and City Hall Square, and many other attractions. If you visit in the spring or summer, you will be able to see even more of the city, with two extra routes available - the Colourful Copenhagen and Urban Green Copenhagen Tours.
- Access to 3 bus tour routes around Copenhagen covering the entire city & main sights
- Audio guides in 11 languages to learn about the Copenhagen's history & culture
- 72hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Copenhagen
- Free Wi-Fi on all buses and free map
- All Routes: 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with access to all 3 bus routes
- One Route: 72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with access to 1 of the bus routes only
Then, the bus takes you to another incredible spectacle: the Rosenborg Castle. The tour finishes at the Black Diamond, one of the most incredible pieces of Danish Architecture, before looping back to the Ved Stranden.
With City Sightseeing you can take the tour at your own pace! Enjoy the view from our double-decker buses and get ready to hop off at any time, when something calls your attention. City Sightseeing is the best way to explore a new city. Book your 72-hour ticket online and truly discover Copenhagen.
Before you Go
- All tours run daily
- Classic Copenhagen Tour: daily
- Colourful Copenhagen Tour: Friday to Sunday only
- Urban Green Copenhagen Tour: Friday to Sunday only