Hop-On Hop-Off Copenhagen
The City Sightseeing Bus Tour covers 26 stops in total. The Mermaid Tour starts at Gammel Strand but you can hop on at any of the stops. It is named after the Little Mermaid statue, and this is one of the main stops on this route. You will also pass the Royal Palace, Gefion Fountain, Rosenborg Castle, and City Hall Square, and many more. If you visit in the spring or summer, you will be able to see even more of the city, with two extra routes available - the Christiania and Carlsberg routes.
- Audio guides in 11 languages to learn about the Copenhagen's history & culture
- Access to 3 Bus Tour routes & 26 stops around Copenhagen covering the entire city & main sights
- 72hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Copenhagen
- Free Wi-Fi on all buses and free map
Then, the bus takes you to another incredible spectacle - the Rosenborg Castle. The Mermaid Tour finishes at the Black Diamond - one of the most incredible pieces of Danish Architecture - before looping back to the Gammel Strand.
With City Sightseeing you can take the City Tour at your own pace! Enjoy the view from our double-decker buses and get ready to hop off at any time, when something calls your attention. City Sightseeing is the best way to explore a new city. Book your 72hr ticket online and truly discover Copenhagen.
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- Tours run daily
- Operational season:
- 1 October - 29 March: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 30 March - 30 September: daily
Last tour: 16:00-17:00 (varies by season and tour)
Duration: 80 minutes
Frequency: every 15-30 minutes
- Valued added extras
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free map