Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Thessaloniki
- Stop 3 is currently out of service, but the Agia Sofia Church is within walking distance of stop 6.
- Hop on and off the bus at any of the stops along the route
- Multilingual audio guide: discover interesting facts about the city and its monuments
- Bus stops located near to the top attractions in Thessaloniki
- E-vouchers accepted: show your ticket on your smartphone and hop straight on the city tour
- Maximum flexibility: three months in which to use your City Sightseeing ticket
Lefkós Pýrgos (White Tower of Thessaloniki)
Church of Agios Dimitrios
Ano Poli (Upper Town)
Port of Thessaloniki
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near the major sights
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Full hygiene measures
Buy your hop-on, hop-off bus tickets today and get ready to explore Thessaloniki with City Sightseeing! Once part of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Greek port city has a rich history which is just waiting to be discovered. Many monuments have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with some of the mosaics considered great masterpieces of Early Christian art. Hop off at the Church of Agios Dimitrios for one of the most famous examples.
Another highlight on the tour includes the White Tower of Thessaloniki, or Lefkós Pýrgos. Undoubtedly the most famous landmark in the city, this 15th-century Ottoman tower stands on the waterfront and offers fantastic views across the bay. From the old to the new, continue along the promenade to see one of the most photographed sculptures in Thessaloniki. Zongolopoulos' Umbrellas, a more modern installation near the Makadonia Palace Hotel, make for a fantastic photo at sunset.
Hop back on the bus as we take you to Ano Poli, Thessaloniki's Upper Town, located around the acropolis. Arguably one of the most beautiful areas and in fact, the only historic neighbourhood to survive the Great Fire of 1917, it's worth hopping off here and wandering through the streets, admiring the traditional architecture and unbeatable views. We recommend climbing to the upper part of the Old Town to visit the Heptapyrgion, the Byzantine fortress which overlooks the city!
These are just some of the highlights that we take you to see on the City Sightseeing tour. Buy your tickets online today and start planning your time in Thessaloniki!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: stop 5, Lefkós Pýrgos
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1st November - 20th December 2022: 3 departures per day 10:00, 12:00, 14:00
- 20th February - 31st of March 2023: 3 departures per day 10:00, 12:00, 14:00
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.