Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass
- The Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass will be available again from Saturday June 18th.
- Due to construction work, stops 17, 18, 19 & 20 are closed until further notice. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Take fantastic photos on the Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour
- Hop on and off at any of the bus stops, from the Space Needle to Pike Place Market
- See the best of Seattle on the Must-See Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Discover the city on foot with a self-guided walking tour
Space Needle & Seattle Center
Pioneer & Occidental Square
Historic Chinatown Gate
Pike Place Market
- 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Scenic Seattle Panoramic Bus Tour with live guide
- Self-guided walking tour
- Harbour Cruise
- Entrance to Sky View Observatory
The Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass includes three separate tours, the perfect introduction to this major US city. The Must-See Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Tour features different bus stops located all around the city centre, which have been carefully chosen so that you don't miss any of the top monuments or attractions. From the iconic Space Needle to the famous Pike Place Market and along the Puget Sound waterfront, this comprehensive tour is the perfect way to see the city.
Also included is the Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour. A guide will take you on a two-and-a-half-hour tour around the city, stopping off at key spots so that you can get some super snaps of Gas Works Park and Ballard Locks. Plus, the view of Seattle and Mount Rainier from Kerry Park Overlook are something else!
Last, and definitely not least, is the self-guided walking tour that starts in historic Pioneer Square, the first place to be settled in Seattle. You just need to download the app to your phone and follow the route to learn more about the history of the city, its people and its buildings. So, if you’re visiting Seattle, then the Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass is the perfect way to see the city. Buy your tickets online today!
Before you Go
Tours run daily from May 28th to September 25th 2022.
Departures: 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Meeting point: City Sightseeing bus stop 1, Space Needle (Broad Street)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; there will, however, be designated photo stops where you are able to get off the bus
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Season: April 30th - October 10th
Self-guided walking tour
Distance: 1.1 miles
Explore the colourful history of early Seattle and the Pioneer Square historic district
Use your smartphone to guide you. Images of the objects talked about will be displayed on your screen
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.