Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass
The Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass is the perfect money-saving way to see the sights of Seattle. This single pass gives you access to three different tours – the Must-See Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, the Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour and a self-guided walking tour. You can choose from one- or two-day options, so you can tailor your ticket to the time you have to explore this fascinating city. Book your tickets online today with City Sightseeing!
- See the best of Seattle on the Must-See Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Hop on and off at any of the bus stops, from the Space Needle to Pike Place Market
- Take fantastic photos on the Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour
- Discover the city on foot with a self-guided walking tour
- 1- or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (red route, Must-See Seattle)
- Scenic Seattle Panoramic Bus Tour with live guide, including designated photo stops
- Self-guided walking tour
Also included is the Scenic Seattle Panoramic Tour. A guide will take you on a two-and-a-half-hour tour around the city, stopping off at key spots so that you can get some super snaps of Gas Works Park and Ballard Locks. Plus, the view of Seattle and Mount Rainier from Kerry Park Overlook are something else!
Last, and definitely not least, is the self-guided walking tour that starts in historic Pioneer Square, the first place to be settled in Seattle. You just need to download the app to your phone and follow the route to learn more about the history of the city, its people and its buildings. So, if you’re visiting Seattle, then the Seattle Premium Sightseeing Pass is the perfect way to see the city. Buy your tickets online today!
Before you Go
- Departures: 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Meeting point: City Sightseeing bus stop 1, Space Needle (Broad Street)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Please note that this is not a hop-on, hop-off tour; there will, however, be designated photo stops where you are able to get off the bus
- Distance: 1.1 miles
- Explore the colourful history of early Seattle and the Pioneer Square historic district
- Use your smartphone to guide you. Images of the objects talked about will be displayed on your screen