Harbour Cruise + Hop-On Hop-Off Seattle
Book this combination ticket with City Sightseeing and you’ll be treated to spectacular panoramic views of Seattle from both land and sea! Choose between a 1- or 2-day City Sightseeing bus tour and hop on and off the bus as much as you like whilst discovering some of Seattle’s must-see attractions like the Space Needle, Pike Place Market and the Pioneer Square historic district. Then, head to the harbour to enjoy the 1-hour Harbour Cruise for a completely different perspective of the Emerald City.
- Conveniently located bus stops close to Seattle’s best attractions
- Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing bus for the duration of your ticket
- Entertaining audio commentary in English so you don’t miss a thing on the bus or boat
- Stunning views of the Seattle skyline & the Olympic & Cascade Mountain Ranges on the Harbour Cruise
- Free self-guided audio walking tour around Seattle's oldest neighbourhood
- 1- or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (red route, Must-See Seattle)
- 1-hour Harbour Cruise
- Self-guided walking tour
Hop off along the harbour front to explore attractions like the Seattle Great Wheel, which, at 175 feet high, offers great views over Elliott Bay. The harbour front is also where you can get the Harbour Cruise. This fully narrated, 1-hour cruise takes you around Elliott Bay and offers fantastic views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountain Ranges, as well as Mount Rainier. You’ll also be treated to a great view of the Seattle skyline.
Hop back on the bus and pass through the Pioneer Square historic district, where you can also learn about Seattle’s oldest neighbourhood with the self-guided walking tour. The highlights keep on coming thick and fast, and you’ll soon pass by Chinatown, where you can hop off for some authentic Asian cuisine. Passing by the Seattle Central Library, the Jimi Hendrix Statue and the Paramount Theatre, you’ll arrive at Pike Place Market. This famous farmers market offers plenty of fresh produce and places to eat, as well as some more unusual antics; watch as fishmongers throw their daily catch through the air, only to be caught and processed behind the counter!
Before you Go
- Operational season: 1st May - 10th October 2020
- Departs from Pier 55
- Duration: 1 hour
- Distance: 1.1 miles
- Explore the Pioneer Square historic district and learn about Seattle´s early days
- Use your smartphone to guide you. Images of the objects talked about will be displayed on your screen