Multicultural and diverse, Toronto prides itself on its unique neighbourhoods. Each neighbourhood offers something different, from the bohemian Kensington Market, to the affluent, high-fashion area of Yorkville. Hop-on board one of our open top buses now as we take you to 21 magnificent attractions. You'll even have the chance to see the beautiful skyline first-hand as we cruise along the river on the harbour cruise that's included in the ticket!
- Free Harbour & Islands Cruise to enjoy the views of the city from a different perspective.
- Choose to add tickets to Toronto attractions at discounted rates when booking combo savers.
- 48h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Toronto.
- Access to 1 bus tour routes & 21 stops around Toronto with multilingual audio commentary.
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons. Live guides on board.
Map, Routes & Stops
- All Routes
- Red Line
At Bus Stop 7 you'll find the Casa Loma, a grand Gothic style home built in the early 20th century. Go inside to the museum to learn all about the history of this beautiful city. Another insightful attraction is the Bata Shoe Museum at Bus Stop 9. Although it's not your usual tourist destination, it will be sure to put a smile on your face as you see first-hand how footwear has developed in Canada throughout the ages.
Another great attraction is Chinatown at bus stop 11 where the Canadian lifestyle meets the Asian culture, a truly magnificent energy. Here you'll find the Art Gallery of Ontario, the largest art gallery in America! If you're a sucker for sports then visit the Hockey Hall of Fame at Bus Stop 18, it's a museum dedicated to America's best ice hockey players.
Know before you go
Except on: 25 December, 01 January
First Tour: 09:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 05:00 p.m.
Duration: 120 minutes
Frequency: every 15-20 minutes
- Harbour & Islands Cruise.
- Discounts at tickets to attractions and a free souvenir map.