Hop-On Hop-Off Toronto
Multicultural and diverse, Toronto prides itself on its unique neighbourhoods. Each neighbourhood offers something different, from the bohemian Kensington Market, to the affluent, high-fashion area of Yorkville. Hop on board one of our open top buses now as we take you to 20 magnificent stops. You'll even have the chance to see the beautiful skyline first-hand as we cruise along the river on the harbour cruise that's included in the ticket!
- Free Harbour & Islands Cruise to enjoy the views of the city from a different perspective (May-Oct)
- Access to 1 bus tour route around the city. Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops
- Multilingual audio commentary and live guides on board: learn all about the history of Toronto
- 48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Toronto
- Free guidebook with maps, recommendations, schedules, and coupons
Map, Routes & Stops
- 48-hour bus pass
- Harbour & Islands Cruise (May to October only)
- Discounts to local attractions
At bus stop 7 you'll find Casa Loma, a grand Gothic style home built in the early 20th century. Go inside the museum to learn all about the history of this beautiful city. Another insightful attraction is the Bata Shoe Museum at bus stop 9. Although it's not your usual tourist destination, it will be sure to put a smile on your face as you discover how footwear has evolved in Canada over time.
Another great place that is well worth a visit is Chinatown at bus stop 11 where the Canadian lifestyle meets Asian culture. There's an amazing buzz to the area! Here you'll find the Art Gallery of Ontario, the largest art gallery in America! If you're a sucker for sports then visit the Hockey Hall of Fame at bus stop 18; it's a museum dedicated to America's best ice hockey players.
Plus, for no extra cost, you'll have the chance to explore Toronto's 14 islands and the Inner Harbour on a cruise (May to October)! Sit back and relax on the boat's upper deck as we make our way across the harbour to the canals and lagoons of the small cluster of islands in Lake Ontario. With 360º views, catch the Wildlife Sanctuary, Toronto Island Marina and Forestry Island - just a few of the sights visible from the boat. Book online today and start planning your trip to Toronto!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Yonge-Dundas Square
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1 January, 18 November, 25 December
- First / last tours:
- January - mid-March: 10 a.m., 12 p.m. & 2 p.m.
- Mid-March - mid-April: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (every 60 minutes)
- Mid-April - September: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (every 15-35 minutes)
- October - mid-October: 9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (every 20-25 minutes)
- Mid-October - mid-November: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (every 30-45 minutes)
- Mid-November - December: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (every 65 minutes)
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Operational season: May to October only
- Meeting point: Harbourfront Centre's West Pier (stop 17 on the Red Line)
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Frequency: every 60 minutes
- Departure times:
- June, July, August: first tour at 10:30 a.m.
- May, September, October: first tour at 11:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 7:30 p.m. (Monday - Thursday); 8:30 p.m. (Friday - Sunday)
- Please note: boat tours are seasonal, weather permitting, and subject to the captain’s discretion. We recommend contacting City Sightseeing Toronto to confirm tour departure times