Real Alcázar of Seville: Skip-The-Line Ticket + Hop-On Hop-Off Seville Ticket
- Marvel at the opulent palaces and beautiful grounds of the Alcázar
- Avoid the long queues trailing outside the popular Real Alcázar with our Skip the Line access
- Hop on and hop off our Bus Tour for 24 hours and get 360º panoramic views of Seville's top sights
- Skip-the-line access to the Alcázar
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Entrance to various attractions including the Pabellón de la Navegación
Alcázar Seville Skip the Line
With this great-value ticket, you’ll get to know sultry Seville on our hop-on hop-off bus and discover the real Real Alcázar. Wondering exactly what an “alcázar” is? Well, the word refers to a Spanish fortress or palace. Hidden behind ancient castle walls, right in the centre of the old town, you’ll find Seville’s Real Alcázar. This is one of the oldest royal palaces still in operation in Europe and one of Seville’s most elegant buildings.
An intoxicating fusion of Christian and Mudejar architecture, you can’t help but marvel at the palace’s ornate arches and elaborately tiled, perfectly symmetrical beauty. It’s not difficult to see why so many famous films and series, most notably Game of Thrones, have chosen this captivating location as a backdrop for filming. As well as being a thing of beauty, the Alcázar has a fascinating history. Did you know that it took 500 years to complete this wonder?
It might be hard to believe, but we think that the outside grounds may be even more beautiful than the inside. Picture this: beautifully sculpted gardens dotted with palm trees, delicate pools reflecting the elegant arches of the palaces, and peacocks, yes, peacocks, roaming freely! These dazzling feathered creatures are not the only palace residents; the Spanish Royal Family still uses the Alcázar as their official residence whenever they visit Seville.
Hop On Hop Off Seville
Also included in your ticket is 24-hour access to our hop-on hop-off bus routes around Seville. Hop on at any of our stops, and hop off when you see something you like the look of! Our bus stops near all of Seville’s greatest sights, from the magnificent Plaza de España to the historic Torre del Oro and the city’s prettiest boulevard, the Alameda. Along the way, you’ll get wonderful views of the Guadalquivir River. You even get discounts and free access to a whole host of fantastic Seville attractions, as well as access to two fantastic walking tours in Santa Cruz and the Plaza de España, two of Seville’s most emblematic areas. Book today with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Alcázar Seville: Skip the Line
Timetable: Available every day. Please select your time slot during the booking process.
At the time of booking, you have to provide your full name and ID number as it appears in your passport/ID and your nationality. Please bring this passport or ID with you. Please ensure that it is valid. Present the passport or ID and your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Please note that infants (age 0 – 4) can travel for free on the hop-on hop-off Seville bus. A ticket for infants will need to be booked separately for the Alcázar.
Hop On Hop Off Seville
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10:00 – 17.30 / Sunday 15:00 – 19:00.)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday to Friday: 10:30-14:00 and 15:00-18:30, Saturdays: 14:00-18:30, Sundays: 14:00-18:30. If a wedding is planned on a specific date, the Hospital de la Caridad is closed to the public. Please contact the Hospital to check).
- Iglesia Santa Ana (Monday to Thursday from 10:30 to 13:30 and 16.30 to 19:00 / Fridays 11:00 to 13.30 and 16.30 to 19:00). Summer timetable: 1 June – 21 July: Monday - Friday (10:00 - 13:30). Closed in the afternoons. 1 – 31 August: Closed.
- Pabellón de la Navegación Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 - 19:30 , Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00 , Monday: closed
- Pabellón de la Navegación Tower Opening Hours (on available days): Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 18:30., Sundays and days with Sunday opening hours from 10:30 to 14:00.
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12:00 to 13:00)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- Ta'kool Mexican: Taco + drink 3.00€
- 10% discount at the Museum of Illusions
Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Santa Cruz: at 13.30 from stop 1
- Plaza España: at 12.00 from stop 2
Please check current opening hours for these attractions on their websites.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
Real Alcázar: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.