Seville Ultimate Experience: 48hrs Bus + 4 Walking Tours + Aquarium + Flamenco and more!
AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla are closed from June 2nd to July 5th. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Flexible 12-month ticket to be used whenever you wish
- Audio commentaries in 16 different languages
- 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour to see the city’s highlights
- No need to print your ticket. Use your mobile and make life easier.
- Create your own itinerary over 48 hours so you can explore the city as you want
- Loads of added extras to help make the most of your time in Seville
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Four guided walking tours
- Entrance to various attractions including the Flamenco Dance Museum
- Half-hour bike rental
- Entrance to Seville Aquarium
- Tours of the Betis and Seville stadiums
Ask the locals what the most beautiful city world is and they’re certain to tell you it’s their own. And who can blame them? As you explore this amazing city’s streets, you’ll understand why its citizens are so proud of it.
With our 48hr ticket, you’ll get the time you need to explore the city as fully as it deserves. Our hop-on hop-off tour starts on the banks of the Guadalquivir at the Torre del Oro, which has stood watch over the river for eight centuries. From there, you’ll head to Plaza de España, an incredible construction, built for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition, that has featured in films such as Lawrence of Arabia and Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. You can hop off here and explore the Plaza and the beautiful Maria Luisa Park, also built for the 1929 Exposition.
Hop back on the bus and head for the Seville Aquarium, which is included in your ticket. This modern aquarium is filled with some of the oceans’ most interesting creatures, from octopuses and sharks to jellyfish and elaborately coloured fish. It’s a great place to spend a few hours and fantastic for the kids.
One of the other benefits of our 48hr ticket is that it includes a walking tour of Triana, one of the city’s most emblematic and fascinating neighbourhoods. And it’s where the bus heads next. Triana has much to offer, from its charming back streets, fantastic places to eat, a traditional ceramics industry and the modern shopping experience of Torre Sevilla.
Another great place to hop off is by the Parliament building, where you can see the famous Macarena Arch and the ancient city walls, which were built to protect the city’s Muslim rulers from the invading Christian armies. If you’re in need of a rest, hop off at Alameda, the place where the city heads to enjoy a drink and a tapa in the sun. And if you do everything that’s included in your ticket, then that’s probably going to be a good idea!
Before you Go
- Seville Aquarium: (Monday-Friday 10:00-18:00: the last entrance is at 17:00. Saturday and Sunday 10:00-19:00: the last entrance is at 18:00)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (From 12:30 to 18:00)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 09:00 to 21:00). Rental from 12:00-17:00 (only adults)
- Betis Tour Experience (Reservation required)
- SFC Stadium tour - Opening times: Thursday: 17:00 to 21:00 (last entrance 19:30). Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00 to 15:00 (last entrance 13:30) and 17:00 to 21:00 (last entrance 19:30).
- Iglesia del Salvador (Monday to Saturday 10:00 – 17.30. Sunday 15:00 – 19:00.)
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday to Friday: 10:30-14:00 and 15:00-18:30, Saturdays: 14:00-18:30, Sundays: 14:00-18:30. If a wedding is planned on a specific date, the Hospital de la Caridad is closed to the public. Please contact the Hospital to check).
- Iglesia Santa Ana (Monday to Thursday from 10:30 to 13:30 and 16.30 to 19:00 / Fridays 11:00 to 13.30 and 16.30 to 19:00). Summer timetable: 1 June – 21 July: Monday - Friday (10:00 - 13:30). Closed in the afternoons. 1 – 31 August: Closed.
- Pabellón de la Navegación Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 - 19:30 , Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00 , Monday: closed
- Pabellón de la Navegación Tower Opening Hours (on available days): Tuesday to Saturday from 10:30 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 18:30., Sundays and days with Sunday opening hours from 10:30 to 14:00.
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- 50% discount at Macarena Museum (Monday to Saturday 09:00 -14:00 and 18:00 – 09.30.)
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12:00 to 13:00)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- Ta'kool Mexican: Taco + drink 3.00€
- 10% discount at the Museum of Illusions
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount from Bath + 30-minute massage (Reservation required, Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 15:00. Bookings: +34 955 010 024)
Limited places available. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Barrio de Santa Cruz 13:30 from stop 1.
- Plaza de España. 12:00 from stop 2.
- Sevilla Imperial: 17:30, from stop 1
- Triana. 19:00, from stop 1
Please check current opening hours for these attractions on their websites.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.