Hop-On Hop-Off Norwich
Time to explore Norwich! Hop on and off at any of the stops along the route and explore the city at your leisure, allowing your City Sightseeing bus tour commentary to highlight all the attractions along the way. Hop off at Stop 6 for the beautiful ancient Anglican Cathedral. But that's not all, this is just 1 of the 9 spectacular destinations that we'll drive you to. Hop on!
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Audio commentary in English.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Norwich.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Norwich, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24-hour bus pass
Take a trip to the medieval Norwich Castle, which is home to Norwich Museum, full of amazing artefacts that tell a historical tale of the city. Next up at bus stop 6 is Tombland, a hidden gem of Norwich. Here you'll find a variety of shops and restaurants or if you want to dive into the history a little more, visit the magnificent Norwich Cathedral, located right in the heart of the city. If you fancy a nice leisurely stroll then head to historic King Street which is nearby. You'll pass a lot of ancient style buildings and discover Dragon Hall, a medieval merchant's trading hall.
Hop off at Riverside Road at bus stop 8 and follow the path along River Wensum, take in the picturesque scenery and pass all the wonderful boats along the river! Buy your City Sightseeing ticket today and start planning your personal itinerary to visit Norwich!
Before you Go
- Operational season:
- 1 April - 30 September: daily
- 1 October - 27 October: Tuesday - Saturday only
- First tour: 10:30 a.m.
- Last tour: 3:30 p.m.