Hop-On Hop-Off Norwich
- Audio commentary in English.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 9 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Norwich, hopping on and off whenever you wish.
- Flexible 12-month ticket.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Norwich.
Castle Meadow East Side
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in English
- Full hygiene measures
- Money-saving family ticket
Are you ready to explore the wonders of the idyllic city of Norwich? Hop on board at Castle Meadow and get ready to ride in style and enjoy the wonderful views from up high on our open-top double-decker bus. First on the itinerary, , we have Castle Meadow West Side at bus stop 1.
Take a trip to the medieval Norwich Castle, which is home to Norwich Museum, full of amazing artefacts that tell a historical tale of the city. Next up at bus stop 6 is Tombland, a hidden gem of Norwich. Here you'll find a variety of shops and restaurants or if you want to dive into the history a little more, visit the magnificent Norwich Cathedral, located right in the heart of the city. If you fancy a nice leisurely stroll then head to historic King Street which is nearby. You'll pass a lot of ancient style buildings and discover Dragon Hall, a medieval merchant's trading hall.
Hop off at Riverside Road at bus stop 8 and follow the path along River Wensum, take in the picturesque scenery and pass all the wonderful boats along the river! Buy your City Sightseeing ticket today and start planning your personal itinerary to visit Norwich!
Before you Go
Operational season 2022:
April 2nd - October 1st: daily
October 1st - 29th: Tuesday to Saturday
First tour: 11:00
Last tour: 15:00.
There is no bus at 13:00
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.