Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath Day Tour from London
The tour is currently unavailable.
- Superior coach with free Wi-Fi
- Expert tour guide and VOX audio headset so you never miss a word of the live commentary
- Entrance to the ancient Roman Baths
- Entrance to Stonehenge with exclusive interactive map
- See where HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were married, St George’s Chapel
- Windsor Castle entrance with audio guide
- Entrance to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Panoramic tour of Bath
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Live English speaking guide
- Personal Audio Headset
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
Travel by coach from London to Windsor Castle, the first stop on this full-day tour. Explore the grounds of the largest, continuously occupied castle in Europe and the ancestral home to the British Royal Family for more than 900 years. Visit the magnificent State Apartments, home to fine works of art by Van Dyck and Rubens. Finally, marvel at St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Henry VIII and Charles I, and more recently, where HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle married.
The next stop on this excellent trip will allow you to travel back in time 5,000 years as you walk around the fascinating ruins of Stonehenge. Discover who built Stonehenge, and why. Learn about the monument’s link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Even come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and explore the world class exhibition centre!
The final stop on this tour will be the historic city of Bath, with entrance to the ancient Roman Baths included in the ticket. Home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs, Bath was originally built as a place of relaxation and well-being by the Romans. That’s not all Bath has to offer though - admire the splendour of the city’s honey-coloured Georgian architecture as well as Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey.
Before you Go
Tour Runs Daily, departing at 08:00am. Boarding starts at 07:30am.
Departure Point: Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London.
Tour Finishes: 7:00pm Victoria Train Station.
Amount of Walking: Moderate.
Viewing at Windsor Castle is restricted on Sundays. On rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.