ZSL London Zoo is the world's oldest scientific zoo and has been educating and inspiring visitors since opening in 1828. Today it houses a collection of over 700 species of animals, with over 20,000 individuals, making it one of the largest collections in the United Kingdom.
- Get up close and personal with the lemurs, squirrel monkeys, llamas, goats and sheep!
- Head to Penguin Beach and see these awesome birds do their thing under water!
- See feeding time at the zoo with the cheeky meerkats and otters plus many more!
- Don't miss out on the daily shows and demonstrations!
- Enjoy inclusive entry to the Land of the Lions exhibit
- Visit the world's oldest scientific zoo.
- Fast Track Ticket Options available, if selected
From feeding time with the cheeky meerkats and playful otters to walk-through exhibits with the lemurs and squirrel monkeys, there's plenty to keep all entertained. And you'd be crazy to miss out on Penguin Beach Live where the resident penguins take action and 'fly' underwater giving a great spectacle for all to see.
The Zoo’s biggest and most breath-taking newest experience, Land of the Lions, provides state-of-the-art facilities for a breeding group of endangered Asiatic lions - of which only 400 remain in the wild.
Land of the Lions invites you to get closer than ever before to the majestic Asiatic lions allowing big cat lovers to explore an Indian high-street, train station, crumbling lion temple and embark on a live interactive adventure.
Little ones can head down to Animal Adventures and get up close and personal with the llamas, donkeys, sheep and goats plus many other animals.
Plus, during half term there are always new events taking place with extra activities included with your ticket.
There's so much to see and do at London Zoo so head there early to fit in all the action.
Know before you go
Please exchange your voucher for standard access at the following location:
Fast track tickets: Please be aware the Fast Track entrance is only open on Saturdays & Sundays between 10am-2pm, apart from October half term when it will be open every day between 20-30 October.
London Zoo is open everyday excluding Christmas Day from 10:00am- 6.00pm, (from 4pm after the 29th October), please check the website.
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time.
Terms & conditions:
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Last entry is one hour prior to the advertised closing time
- Tickets sold online are valid only for the date stated upon them, with the exception of Flexi tickets
- Once your booking has been confirmed, your tickets will be dispatched via e-mail to the e-mail address you specified. It is your responsibility to check prior to purchase that the information you have supplied to us in respect of your e-ticket requirements is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing e-tickets in accordance with the information you provide
- Any additional persons wishing to enter with an e-ticket holder will be required to pay the normal entry rates
- Tickets do not guarantee car parking entry and parking charges are not included within the price
- Tickets are non-transferable to other attractions or persons and may not be resold without the prior written consent of ZSL. If any person attempts to enter an Attraction with a ticket that has been resold without ZSL’s written consent, ZSL may refuse entry and no compensation is payable to that person by ZSL