Afternoon Tea Cruise
Enjoy this 1 hour 30 minute afternoon tea cruise on the river Thames with a selection of sandwiches, scones with cream and jam, mini pastries, unlimited tea and coffee and commentary on selected sights. Departs from Tower Pier, a short walk from the Tower of London.
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea on the River Thames
- Selection of sandwiches
- Scones with cream and jam
- Mini Pastries
- Unlimited tea and coffee
Dedicated seating is provided with full waiter service throughout from the friendly and experienced on-board team, with licensed bar available.
Afternoon tea is served in a heated lower salon with panoramic views, with an open-air upper deck available for great views of the city and those once in a life time photo opportunities.
Vegetarian and gluten free options are available upon request, and most dietary requirements can be catered for.
Know before you go
- Children under 2 travel free of charge
- The cruise departs daily from Tower Pier
- The boat leaves at 15.30 (boarding at 15.15) from Tower Pier and returns to Tower pier at 17.00
- No unaccompanied children
- Not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating
- Rates are subject to change depending on peak and off peak days
- Please ensure you read and print these Conditions of Carriage
- Dietary requirements: for gluten-free, vegetarian or special dietary requirement's, please give give at least 72 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please contact our offices
Please note that your vouchers will be valid on the date of travel.
It is strongly recommended that you arrive on time and for boarding.