Afternoon Tea Cruise
Enjoy this 1 hour 30 minute afternoon tea cruise on the river Thames with a selection of sandwiches, scones with cream and jam, mini pastries, unlimited tea and coffee and commentary on selected sights. Departs from Tower Pier, a short walk from the Tower of London.
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea on the River Thames
- Selection of sandwiches
- Scones with cream and jam
- Mini Pastries
- Unlimited tea and coffee
Dedicated seating is provided with full waiter service throughout from the friendly and experienced on-board team, with licensed bar available.
Afternoon tea is served in a heated lower salon with panoramic views, with an open-air upper deck available for great views of the city and those once in a life time photo opportunities.
Vegetarian and gluten free options are available upon request, and most dietary requirements can be catered for.
Before you Go
- Children under 2 travel free of charge
- The cruise departs daily from Tower Pier
- The boat leaves at 15.30 (boarding at 15.15) from Tower Pier and returns to Tower pier at 17.00
- No unaccompanied children
- Not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating
- Rates are subject to change depending on peak and off peak days
- Dietary requirements: for gluten-free, vegetarian or special dietary requirement's, please give give at least 72 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please contact our offices