Hop-On Hop-Off Thames River Cruise Pass
- Enjoy live commentary in English or recorded commentary in one of 13 other languages.
- Our boats come and go every 40 minutes, so you never have to wait too long to get back on board.
- Four fantastic hop-on hop-off points from which to explore the eternal variety of London.
- With the River Red Rover, you can travel the river as you want over the course of 24 hours.
- Live English Commentary
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- Hop-on hop-off boat tour
The River Thames is London’s lifeblood. Running through the heart of the city, it is the best way to understand the city as it was and as it is. Why not hop on at Westminster Pier? Here, you can see the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, maybe the defining symbol of the city.
Then, let the river take you down to London Eye Pier, where you can see the city from above by riding the London Eye itself. It’s also only a short walk from here to the South Bank, which is full of cultural and culinary delights.
Hop off at the next stop, Tower Pier, the perfect alighting point for Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Check out the crown jewels in the Tower and cross the world-famous bridge.
Disembark at Greenwich Pier to visit the Cutty Sark, once one of the world’s fastest tea clippers in the world and the Royal Observatory, in the beautiful Greenwich Park, where you can stand astride the Greenwich Meridian Line.
Before you Go
London Eye Pier
The cruises depart every 40 minutes from 10:00 to 19:20 in the summer months and from 10:00 to 18:10 in the winter months (depending on the pier)
Customers must be at the pier for boarding time
Children under 5 travel free of charge, unless they take a seat in which case child rate will apply
No unaccompanied children
Subject to availability
Not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.