Hop-On Hop-Off Thames River Pass
The Thames is liquid history. And there is no better way to see London than from atop one of our river cruisers with our hop-on hop-off four-stop river pass. From the river's rolling waters, you will enjoy the very best views of the imposing majesty of this historic, ever-changing city.
- With the River Red Rover, you can travel the river as you want over the course of 24 or 72 hours.
- Four fantastic hop-on hop-off points from which to explore the eternal variety of London.
- Our boats come and go every 40 minutes, so you never have to wait too long to get back on board.
- Enjoy live commentary in English or recorded commentary in one of 7 other languages.
Then, let the river take you down to London Eye Pier, where you can see the city from above by riding the London Eye itself. It’s also only a short walk from here to the South Bank, which is full of cultural and culinary delights.
Hop off at the next stop, Tower Pier, the perfect alighting point for Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Check out the crown jewels in the Tower and cross the world-famous bridge.
Disembark at Greenwich Pier to visit the Cutty Sark, once one of the world’s fastest tea clippers in the world and the Royal Observatory, in the beautiful Greenwich Park, where you can stand astride the Greenwich Meridian Line.
Before you Go
- Greenwich Pier
- Tower Pier
- London Eye Pier
- Westminster Pier
- The cruises depart every 40 minutes from 10:00 a.m. to 7:20 p.m in the summer months and from 10:00 a.m to 6:10 p.m in the winter months (depending on the pier)
- Customers must be at the pier for boarding time
- Children under 5 travel free of charge, unless they take a seat in which case child rate will apply
- No unaccompanied children
- Subject to availability
- Not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating