Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford + Hop-On Hop-Off London
Oxford: Due to roadworks in the city, the loop can take up to 90 minutes and wait times might be slightly longer. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Due to an event in Trafalgar Square, stop 6 is closed on September 18th and 19th.
- We apologise for the inconvenience but stop 11 is closed until further notice.
Please note: this package does not include transport between the two cities.
- Explore both London and Oxford with this fantastic value offer
- Hop on and hop off at the stops you want to create your itinerary
- 12-month ticket validity for maximum flexibility
- Informative audio guide (with kids’ commentary in Oxford)
- 1-day London hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 24hr Oxford hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Informative audio commentary
- Full hygiene measures
- River cruise
- Harry Potter Walking Tour
Choose this package offer and get a 1-day ticket for London and a 24-hour ticket for Oxford. It’s a brilliant way to explore both of these amazing cities.
What do London and Oxford have in common? Well, apart from both being amazing and being home to City Sightseeing buses, the River Thames flows through both! Amd the river features high in our London tour. The bus crosses it four times! There’s so much to see and do in the nation's capital city. Want to hop off at Big Ben? Buckingham Palace? The Tower of London? The choice is yours. With your one-day London ticket, you’ll be able to decide what you want to see and explore the city at your own pace. London is a city that never stops, but should want to we recommend hopping off at Hyde Park or by the river to rest for a while before you carry on exploring.
Oxford is one of the world’s great centres of learning, but it also has a relaxed charm and sometimes, it can feel as much like you’re in the country as in the city. Head to Castle Mill Stream to see the rural, picturesque side of the city. This small river runs into the Thames itself. For the more learned side of the city head for some of the amazing university buildings such as Brasenose, Trinity and The Queen’s College. With 24-hours to hop on and off and discover the city, you’ll have plenty of time to unearth all the city’s hidden gems.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off London
Your City Sampler ticket is valid for travel on one single calendar day.
You can start your journey at any of our stops.
The last two departures from Stop 1 each day (16:40 and 17:10) end the route at Tooley Street.
Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford
- Operational season: all year round
- Low season - 1st April - 20th June every 30 minutes Monday to Thursday and every 20 minutes Friday - Sunday. This will also apply to October. Last tour 17.00
- Mid Season - 21st June - 22nd July every 20 minutes Monday - Thursday and every 15 minutes Friday - Sunday. This will also apply to September. Last tour 17.30
- High Season - 23rd July - 31st August every 15 minutes daily, with the option of more buses to provide capacity if needed. Last tour 18.00
- Except on: 1st January, 25th & 26th December
Languages: Audio Guide Language: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Hindi, Kids Commentary Live Language: English
Guided Walking Tour
- Seasonal; for more information, please enquire on arrival
Hop-On Hop-Off London: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.
Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford: Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.