The Grand 48 +
Enjoy the best of Edinburgh with this excellent value ticket that offers you 48-hour access to three different Edinburgh Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours, as well as the Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour. Travel around Scotland's capital in comfort and see all the famous sights from the top of a tourist bus.
- Escaping to Edinburgh for a couple of days? Make the most of your time with the Grand 48+ Ticket
- English commentary on all tours, plus audio guides in up to 9 other languages on two of the tours
- See the very best sights that Edinburgh has to offer
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Firth of Forth
- 48 hours to discover the capital's main landmarks and top attractions
- Four different bus routes to choose from: explore Edinburgh city centre, Leith and Queensferry
- 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: ticket valid on all three city tours
- Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour
The Edinburgh Tour takes you around the historic heart of Edinburgh, giving you the opportunity to explore the most famous landmarks, including the Royal Mile, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and Edinburgh Castle.
The Majestic Tour is your gateway to the north of the city and the port of Leith. You’ll be able to see the Royal Yacht Britannia, the beautiful Royal Botanic Garden and the impressive modern Scottish Parliament building.
The City Sightseeing Tour takes you to the spooky Edinburgh Dungeon, the Burns Monument, Dynamic Earth and Grassmarket, among other exciting destinations. For the kids, this tour features a gruesome Horrible Histories commentary so that they can enjoy all the most ghoulish parts of the history of the city of Burke and Hare.
The Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour is your ticket out of the city to explore the delightful town of Queensferry and also to take a cruise on the Firth of Forth, where you can choose to visit the picturesque island of Inchcolm and historic Inchcolm Abbey.
Together these four different tours are the perfect way to enjoy this incredible historic city.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
- Duration: each complete tour takes approx. 75 minutes
- Passengers can hop on and off at any stop along any of the routes
- Tour commentary:
- City Sightseeing Edinburgh: audio guide in 9 languages, including Horrible Histories kids' commentary
- Majestic Tour: audio commentary in 10 languages
- Edinburgh Tour: live commentary in English
- Duration: the complete tour takes approx. 3 hours
- Meeting point: Waverley Bridge
- Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change