The Grand 48 +
- 48 hours to discover the capital's main landmarks and top attractions
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Firth of Forth
- See the very best sights that Edinburgh has to offer
- English commentary on all tours, plus audio guides in up to 9 other languages on two of the tours
- Four different bus routes to choose from: explore Edinburgh city centre, Leith and Queensferry
- Escaping to Edinburgh for a couple of days? Make the most of your time with the Grand 48+ Ticket
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Access to three routes
- Audio guide in 9 languages plus kids’ commentary
- Full hygiene measures
- Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour
- Entrance to Edinburgh Castle, Holyroodhouse, Royal Yacht Britannia
This incredible value ticket allows you to really explore all that Edinburgh has to offer over the course of 48 hours. Including three city hop-on hop-off bus tours as well as a tour to the attractive town of Queensferry and a cruise on the Firth of Forth. There really is no better way to get to know Scotland's capital city.
The Edinburgh Tour takes you around the historic heart of Edinburgh, giving you the opportunity to explore the most famous landmarks, including the Royal Mile, the Palace of Holyroodhouse and Edinburgh Castle.
The Majestic Tour is your gateway to the north of the city and the port of Leith. You’ll be able to see the Royal Yacht Britannia, the beautiful Royal Botanic Garden and the impressive modern Scottish Parliament building.
The City Sightseeing Tour takes you to the spooky Edinburgh Dungeon, the Burns Monument, Dynamic Earth and Grassmarket, among other exciting destinations. For the kids, this tour features a gruesome Horrible Histories commentary so that they can enjoy all the most ghoulish parts of the history of the city of Burke and Hare.
The Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour is your ticket out of the city to explore the delightful town of Queensferry and also to take a cruise on the Firth of Forth, where you can choose to visit the picturesque island of Inchcolm and historic Inchcolm Abbey (the island is not visited during the winter season).
Together these four different tours are the perfect way to enjoy this incredible historic city.
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours
Duration: each complete tour takes approx. 75 minutes
Passengers can hop on and off at any stop along any of the routes
City Sightseeing Edinburgh: audio guide in 9 languages, including Horrible Histories kids' commentary
Majestic Tour: audio commentary in 10 languages
Edinburgh Tour: live commentary in English
Three Bridges Bus and Boat Tour
The 3 Bridges Bus and Boat Tour operates Mon-Fri 10:05 and 12:05
Saturday and Sunday 10:05, 12:05 and 14:05
Duration: the complete tour takes approx. 3 hours
Meeting point: Waverley Bridge
Please note that boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.