Hop-On Hop-Off Edinburgh
Are you ready to explore the magnificent Scottish capital? See as much as possible and hop on to our guided bus tour. Start your journey at Bus Stop 1, located on Waverley Bridge and prepare yourself for an adventurous journey all around the heart of Edinburgh. We'll take you to 14 great locations, all of which give Edinburgh it's character and heritage. Buy your ticket online today and start planning your sightseeing!
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Edinburgh.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Access to 1 bus tour route & 14 stops around the city, including all main sights & attractions.
- One of the best audio commentaries in 9 languages plus 'Horrible Histories' Kid's Commentary.
- Create your own itinerary to explore Edinburgh hopping on and off whenever you wish.
Map, Routes & Stops
- Exclusive discounts to access local attractions with your ticket
Next on the agenda at Bus Stop 8 is John Knox House, a magnificent medieval building dating back all the way to the 15th century. Fancy a stroll while you're visiting? We recommend you hop off at Bus Stop 9 and take a walk along Canongate, where you'll see some glorious buildings, or at Bus Stop 10 at Holyrood, where you can roam around the royal park and visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse. If you love all about science then we'll even take you right to Our Dynamic Earth, hop off at Bus Stop 11!
Just relax and let our exclusive red buses take care of the road. Keep your camera ready for great selfies as we drive you by the most iconic corners on the city and hop off as soon as you spot something you would like to explore further. You can hop back on at any time! Buy your ticket online today and start picking your favourite bus stops to hop off at.
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- April - May: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., every 12 minutes
- June - August: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., every 12 minutes
- September - October: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., every 12 minutes
- November - March: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., every 20 minutes
- Duration: 60 minutes