Hop-On Hop-Off Brighton
City Sightseeing Brighton will be back soon. Please check calendar below for dates.
- 1 route and 10+ bus stops: create your own itinerary and visit Brighton at your own pace!
- Audio guides in English to discover Brighton's history, architecture & culture.
- Free Booklet with deals and discounts to access museums, restaurants, and attractions along the way.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- 1 or 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Brighton and its surroundings.
Brighton Palace Pier
Brighton Pavilion / Old Steine
Brighton Marina / Seattle Hotel
- 1 or 2-day bus pass
- Free booklet with deals & discounts to enjoy local attractions
City Sightseeing offers a thoroughly entertaining audio guide with fascinating facts and figures that even some of the locals won't know! Across the multiple stops of the route, you will have the opportunity to remain on the comfortable and convenient bus for the entire loop, where you can listen to the informative audio commentary, or to hop on and off at each attraction. Join us as we start at Bus Stop 1, the famous Brighton Palace Pier. Hop off if you would like to take a walk along a shingle and sand beach with funfairs, arcades, cafés and shops.
Take advantage of the privileged view from our open-top buses as we drive by King's Road, Grand Avenue, Palmeira Square, and Lansdowne Road. Hop off to take a stroll through St. Ann's Well Gardens and visit a scented garden that allows the visitor to experience many different smells. Do your shopping at Imperial Arcade, an enclosed shopping arcade in central Brighton, and hop back on to get to your next shopping destination: North Laine. The City Sightseeing Brighton City Tour does not end here! Enjoy panoramic views of the shoreline from our comfortable buses as we pass through the exclusive area of Brighton Marina, Royal Crescent and Madeira Drive. Buy your ticket today and start planning your itinerary!
Before you Go
Operational Season: 5th April - 31st October
First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 5:00 p.m.
Duration: 50 minutes
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.