Hop-On Hop-Off Sintra
Time to explore Sintra with City Sightseeing! Join us on our comfortable bus tour, where you'll be able to go all around Sintra with our two different routes, listening to the pre-recorded commentary in 12 different languages. Just hop off and back on again at your own pace, and choose which destinations you want to spend most time in. The choice is yours!
- 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Sintra.
- Access to 2 bus routes & 16 stops around Sintra, including surrounding Palaces, Parks, and beaches.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Audio guide commentary in 12 languages to learn about Sintra's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions.
Map, Routes & Stops
- 24-hour bus pass
Take a trip down memory lane on the Red Line and hop off at bus stop 4 to visit the Palácio da Quinta da Regaleira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is central to Sintra's historic tales.
Do you have a passion for good wine? Well a visit to the Colares wine cellar can't go a miss! After a glass or two of Sintra's finest wines, be sure to head down to Praia Grande beach for some more relaxation.
There are so many things to do in Sintra! Buy your ticket online today and start planning your trip!
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 25 December
- July - September:
- Red Line: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Blue Line: 9:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- October - June:
- Red Line: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Blue Line: 9:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.