Time to explore Sintra with City Sightseeing! Join us on our comfortable bus tour, where you'll be able to go all around Sintra with our two different routes, listening to the pre-recorded commentary in 12 different languages. Just hop-off and back on again at your own pace, and choose which destinations you want to spend most time in. The choice is yours!
- 1-day Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Sintra.
- Access to 2 bus routes & 20 stops around Sintra, including surrounding Palaces, Parks, and beaches.
- Flexible 3-month ticket. Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Audio guide commentary in 12 languages to learn about Sintra's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular attractions.
The view from the top of the palace is incredible too! You can't visit Sintra and not go to the Portão dos Lagos at Bus Stop 3. Get lost in the magical woods and relax by the lake after a trip to the nearby Pena Palace. Take a trip down memory lane on the Blue Line and hop-off at Bus Stop 2 to visit the Palácio da Quinta da Regaleira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is central to Sintra's historic tales.
Do you have a passion for good wine? Well a visit to the Colares wine cellar can't go a miss! Hop-off at Bus Stop 5 and join the tour as you'll learn all about how the wine here is fortified and stored. After a glass or two of Sintra's finest wines, be sure to head down to Praia Grande beach for some more relaxation.
There are so many things to do in Sintra! Buy your ticket online today and start planning your trip!
Know before you go
Except on: 25 December, 01 January
First Tour: 09:00-10:00 a.m.
Last Tour: 04:00-06:00 p.m. (Varies by route)