Hop-On Hop-Off Warsaw
Are you ready to be truly fascinated by the history and atmosphere of magnificent Warsaw? Join us on an open-top bus tour and enjoy the ride as we take you to some of the most spectacular attractions and historical landmarks. You can choose between the Red Line, made up of 11 fabulous destinations and the Blue Line which will take you to 12 bus stops. Just hop on and hop off whenever you want!
- Audio guide commentary in 10 languages. Kid's commentary in Polish to entertain the little ones.
- 24hr/48hr/72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Warsaw.
- Extend your ticket to 48 or 72 hours and enjoy great savings!
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 22 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
Take a walk around the Old Town and to Castle Square, a historic part of the city. Here you'll see the magnificent red Royal Castle, which is home to the Polish monarchs. Plus, hop off and visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum and learn the key parts of the Warsaw oppressive period.
One must-see attraction is the National Museum, where you'll be able to appreciate the work of many ancient art pieces. Nearby you'll find the beautiful Saxon Garden, the perfect place to stop on a sunny day. Finally on the agenda are the Lazienki Palaces & Gardens. The Palace here is also known as the Palace on the Isle, a beautiful neoclassical style building located right on the waterfront. Look out for the Chopin Monument in the park as well, which was actually blown up by Germans in 1940 but since then it has been restored and is considered a key landmark of the city.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1st January, Easter Sunday, 1st & 11th November, 25th & 26th December