Hop-On Hop-Off Warsaw
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 20 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
- Audio guide commentary in 10 languages. Kid's commentary in Polish to entertain the little ones.
- 24hr/48hr/72hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Warsaw.
- Extend your ticket to 48 or 72 hours and enjoy great savings!
Warsaw Rising Museum (MUZEUM POWSTANIA WARSZAWSKIEGO 01)
Grzybowski Square (ALEJA JANA PAWŁA II 01)
Zachęta Gallery (ZACHĘTA 01)
Lazienki Royal Park (ŁAZIENKI KRÓLEWSKIE 01)
Old Town (STARE MIASTO 05)
- 24hr/48hr/72hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- 2 routes
Take a walk around the Old Town and to Castle Square, a historic part of the city. Here you'll see the magnificent red Royal Castle, which is home to the Polish monarchs. Plus, hop off and visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum and learn the key parts of the Warsaw oppressive period.
One must-see attraction is the National Museum, where you'll be able to appreciate the work of many ancient art pieces. Nearby you'll find the beautiful Saxon Garden, the perfect place to stop on a sunny day. Finally on the agenda are the Lazienki Palaces & Gardens. The Palace here is also known as the Palace on the Isle, a beautiful neoclassical style building located right on the waterfront. Look out for the Chopin Monument in the park as well, which was actually blown up by Germans in 1940 but since then it has been restored and is considered a key landmark of the city.
Before you Go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 1st January, Easter Sunday, 1st & 11th November, 25th & 26th December