Are you ready to be truly fascinated by the history and atmosphere of the Magnificent Warsaw? Join us on an open-top bus tour and enjoy the ride as we take you to some of the most spectacular attractions and historical landmarks. You can choose between the Green Line, comprised of 8 fabulous destinations and the Blue Line which will take you to 9 unique bus stops. Just hop-on and hop-off whenever you want!
- 24h/48h/72h Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Warsaw.
- Audio guide commentary in 10 languages. Kid's commentary in Polish to entertain the little ones.
- Create your itinerary & explore the city. Extend your ticket to 2 or 3 days and save up to 50%
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 16 stops around the city covering the entire city & main sights.
Take a walk around the Old Town and to Castle Square, a great historic corner of the city. Here you'll see the magnificent red Royal Castle, which is home to the Polish monarchs. Towards the end of the of the Green Line is the Warsaw Uprising Museum at Bus Stop 8 where you'll learn the key parts of the Warsaw oppressive period. Hop-off at Bus Stop 2 of the Blue Line to wonder around the famous Pilsudski Square.
Nearby you'll find the beautiful Saxon Garden, the perfect place to stop on a sunny day. One must-see attraction is the National Museum, where you'll be able to appreciate the work of many ancient art pieces. Finally on the agenda, at Bus Stop 7 is the Lazienki palaces & gardens. The Palace here is also known as the Palace on the Isle, a beautiful neoclassical style building located right on the waterfront. Look out for the Chopin Monument in the park as well, which was actually blown up by Germans in 1940 but since then it has been restored and is considered a key landmark of the city.
Know before you go
January and February - Weekends Only
Except on: 01 January, 01 November, 11 November, 24 December, 25 December, 26 December
First Tour: 11:00 p.m. (Varies by week day)
Last Tour: 03:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m. (Varies by week day and season)
March – October 10:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
November – February 11:00 a.m. – 03:00/ 05:00 p.m.
Duration: 60 minutes
Frequency: Every 30 minutes (June – July). Every 60 minutes (August – May)
- Discount booklet, Free Old Town Walking Tour in July and August (only with a 72h ticket)