Hop-On Hop-Off Stavanger
One of the most popular, fun and informative ways to tour the city of Stavanger is on our famous Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing bus tour. Sit back to relax and enjoy the open-air view as our built in guide system points out landmarks and shares Stavanger’s history with you. With 8 different tour stops, be sure to hop off to explore as much of the city as you can! See for yourself why Stavanger was chosen as the European Capital of Culture in 2008.
- 1 bus tour route & 8 stops. Create your own itinerary across Stavanger at your pace.
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Stavanger and its surroundings.
- Audio guide available in 8 languages to discover Stavanger's history, culture, and nature.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Flexible 3 months ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: ticket valid for 24 hours
The bus passes the extravagant Victoria Hotel, before heading towards two brilliant museums at Bus Stops 8 & 9: the Museum of Archaeology and the Museum of Art. Next up is the Ledaal Royal Residence, where you can practise your Royal Wave as you pass the wonderful old home in Stavanger used by the Royal family when visiting the city. The bus then heads back towards the Cruise Terminal, with the full loop lasting around 50 minutes without your hop-offs. Book your ticket online and start savouring your visit to Stavanger!
Before you Go
- Operational Season: this tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (May - September) - please consult the calendar
- First Tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last Tour: 4:00 p.m.
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes