Product temporarily unavailable
City Sightseeing Stavanger will be back soon. This tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port. Please consult the calendar.
- Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Audio guide available in 8 languages to discover Stavanger's history, culture, and nature.
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Stavanger and its surroundings.
- Create your own itinerary across Stavanger at your pace.
- Flexible 12 months ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
Strandkaien Cruise Terminal & Old Stavanger
St Petri Church
- 24hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1 route with 12 stops
- Audio guide in 8 langauges
- Free Wi-Fi
The Super Stavanger Adventure starts at the Strandkaien Cruise Terminal, where you can walk down to the Old Town and appreciate the beauty, whilst soaking up some real Norwegian culture. Hop back on board as the bus takes you to the Tourist Information centre, and the Stavanger Cathedral - a magnificent piece of architecture perfectly located between the sea and the park. Go inside and see the spectacular interior before you hop back on the bus. Next up is the Petroleum museum. The museum offers a modern and interactive environment to learn all about how oil and gas were found in the past, and what they are used for.
The bus passes the extravagant Victoria Hotel, before heading towards two brilliant museums: the Museum of Archaeology and the Museum of Art. Next up is the Ledaal Royal Residence, where you can practise your Royal Wave as you pass the wonderful old home in Stavanger used by the Royal family when visiting the city. Book your ticket online and start savouring your visit to Stavanger!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Strandkaien Cruise Terminal & Old Stavanger
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Operational Season: this tour only operates when a cruise ship is in port (June - September) - please consult the calendar
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.