Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Geiranger
- 1 bus route & 4 stops. Create your itinerary and spend as much time as you want in each stop
- Audio-guides in 8 languages to find out more about Geiranger's history, architecture & culture
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Geiranger and its surroundings
- Flexible 12-month ticket. Ideal for cruise passengers!
Cruise Ship Terminal
Norwegian Fjord Centre
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 1 route with 4 stops
- Audio guide in 8 languages
- Free Wi-Fi
Geiranger is a small, picturesque village that offers breath-taking views. If you're looking for a relaxing trip then you're going to the right place. Our distinctive red bus will be waiting for you as soon as your cruise ship comes in and then we'll get straight into exploration mode! First on the agenda is the Norwegian Fjord Centre where you can learn more about the heritage of Geiranger and grab a quick bite to eat. Our next hop-off destination is Westeras Farm. Surrounded by mountains and valleys that offer views for miles, take some time to relax and enjoy the beautiful Norwegian landscape here.
Last but not least is the Flydalsjuvet Viewpoint. Take in the breath-taking view of the green mountains and the blue waters. We'll stop at each viewpoint for 15 minutes for a photo break so make sure you pack your camera! What's more is that there's Wi-Fi on-board our open top bus, so film the journey along the way and post scenic pictures on Instagram for friends and family to see! Buy your ticket online today.
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
Mobile vouchers: bus stop 1, Cruise Ship Terminal
Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Operational season: only when cruise ships are in the city (June – September) - please consult the calendar
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.