Time to explore Gozo with City Sightseeing! Our open-top bus tour of Gozo starts from the picture-postcard location of Mgarr Harbour. The route takes about 2 hours and you can switch between the Purple Line and the Blue Line, taking you to 14 beautiful locations. Just hop on and off at your leisure at conveniently located stops along the bus tour route.
- 1-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Gozo Island.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 14 stops around Gozo. Explore the Island!
- Multilingual audio commentary. 16 languages available.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board. Flexible 3-month ticket.
- Ideal for cruise passengers.
- 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The food in Gozo will make your taste buds go crazy! Or if you fancy a long walk, hop off at Bus Stop 4 to complete the trail from Victoria all the way to Dwejra Heritage Park. At Bus Stop 5 you'll find Ta Dbiegi, a place rich with the Maltese culture, with an array of colours, and you'll discover some of the finest craft and glass shops. Enrich yourself with the heritage of Gozo by visiting the Museum of Archaeology, located at Bus Stop 10. Here you'll be able to learn all about the history of this city's lifestyle, religion and culture. Go ahead and buy your ticket online today!
Before you Go
- Mobile vouchers: Mgarr Harbour (stop 1 on the Purple Route)
- Paper vouchers: any bus stop
Hop-On Hop-Off Tour:
- Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 25th December