Cliffs of Moher with Galway City Tour + Hop-on Hop-off Dublin
- Admire panoramic ocean vistas from the dramatic Cliffs of Moher
- Try out some tasty Irish grub in the traditional village of Doolin
- Feel like you’ve been transported to another planet at the moon-like Burren National Park
- Discover Galway’s colourful pubs and cobblestoned streets
- Get to know delightful Dublin and its top attractions on our hop-on hop-off bus
- Free earphones and Wi-Fi on our hop-on hop-off buses
- Full day trip to the Cliffs of Moher and Galway
- Tour stops: Doolin, the Burren, Galway
- Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour in Dublin
Cliffs of Moher
The Cliffs of Moher are simply spectacular. On this fantastic full day trip, you’ll be able to get right up close to Ireland’s most famous rock formation and really appreciate its rugged beauty. Do you dare to look down from the top of the 214-metre vertical cliff edge while you listen to the waves of the wild Atlantic crashing against the rocks below? The history of the cliffs is as fascinating as the landscape is beautiful. Dating back a staggering 300 million years, they’ve inspired countless tales of folklore, from mermaids to witches and magical horses to lost cities.
In more modern times, the cliffs have been used as a filming location for blockbusters such as Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The cliffs are one of Ireland’s most visited tourist attractions and there’s no doubt they’ll leave you wanting “moher”!
Hungry? Next stop: the traditional Irish village of Doolin, where you’ll be able to find yourself some typical Irish fare. How about a pint and a pie in a cosy pub? Or a simple, wholesome Irish stew? You decide where and how you want to eat before you get back on our comfortable coach for the next location.
Burren National Park
Fancy a trip to the moon? Well, the next best thing might be a trip to its lunar lookalike, The Burren. The barren, rocky grey landscape provides a sharp contrast to the lush, green scenery for which Ireland is famed. Explore its caves, fossils and ancient rock formations while you marvel at nature’s ability to grow in the most inhospitable locations, where colourful flowers and rare Mediterranean plants thrive. It’s truly an out-of-this-world experience.
Now it’s time to experience Ireland’s more lively side, and the final stop on your full-day tour is colourful, vibrant Galway! You’ll have some free time to explore everything this buzzing cultural hub has to offer. You choose whether to take picturesque shots of its multi-coloured shop facades, be entertained by all manner of street performers, or experience the famous Irish craic in a traditional pub.
Hop-On Hop-Off Dublin
Combine this incredible day trip with 24-hour access to our iconic hop-on hop-off bus in delightful Dublin. Hop off at any stop that tickles your fancy. From the fascinating Irish Whiskey Museum to the historic Writers Museum, and from the sobering Kilmainham Gaol to the bustling Temple Bar area, there is something for everyone in the famous Irish capital. Book today with City Sightseeing!
Before you Go
Cliffs of Moher & Galway City Day Tour
- When booking your tickets, please select the date on which you would like to take the Cliffs of Moher and Galway City Day Tour.
- On the day
- Pick-up: 06:50 on Suffolk Street, Dublin
- Drop-off: 19:00 on Suffolk Street, Dublin
Hop on Hop Off Dublin
- Kids go free!
- Up to two children aged between 4 and 12 travel free with every paying adult. You will be given the two complimentary tickets on arrival and there is no need to add the child tickets to your basket when buying online
- Family tickets are available for two adults travelling with up to four children aged between 4 and 12
- Walking Tour in Dublin
- Starting point: Barnardo Square next to City Hall (Stop 2).
- The tour departs every day at 11:00.
- Duration of the tour: approximately 3 hours.
- There are two tours starting at 11:00, one is in English and other one is in Spanish.
- Please show your City Sightseeing ticket to the guide.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.