Cliffs of Moher + Galway City Day Tour from Dublin
Travel by coach from Dublin to Ireland's scenic west coast with City Sightseeing on this Cliffs of Moher and Galway City Day Tour. Along the way nature, culture and history will intertwine to create an unforgettable experience. Marvel at the towering Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s most visited natural attraction; have lunch in Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music; explore the moonlike landscape of Burren National Park, and discover the artsy city of Galway. Book online today!
- Depart Dublin and travel past the Guinness Factory, quaint villages and beautiful countryside
- Travel in comfort and style on a private coach with an expert guide
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher and enjoy panoramic views out over the Atlantic Ocean
- Discover the cobbled streets, painted pubs and trendy cafes of Galway
- Walk on the unique rocky landscape of Burren National Park
- Free time for lunch in the traditional village of Doolin
- Professional driver/guide
- Return coach transport
- Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
- Tour stops: Doolin, the Burren, Galway
Once you’ve explored Ireland’s most visited natural attraction, you’ll likely have worked up an appetite. Not to worry though, as we’ll stop in Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music, where you'll have time to grab a bite to eat. After filling up on some traditional Irish grub you’ll head to the otherworldly landscape of Burren National Park. This spectacular limestone pavement may seem barren on first impression, but look a little harder and you’ll see beautiful orchids, herbs and flowers sprouting out of the rock. Together with the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren National Park is a UNESCO-designated Global Geopark due to the region’s outstanding geology.
The last stop on this comprehensive day trip is the city of Galway. Take advantage of some free time to explore the city’s cobbled streets and discover why it’s known as the City of Tribes. Here you can watch street performers, relax in one of the brightly painted pubs and cafes, or shop for handcrafted Claddagh rings. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and you’ll have to board the coach for the return drive to Dublin.
Before you Go
On the day
- Pick-up: 6:50 a.m. on Suffolk Street, Dublin
- Drop-off: 7:30 p.m. on Dame Street, Dublin