Product temporarily unavailable
- Walk on the unique rocky landscape of Burren National Park
- Discover the cobbled streets, painted pubs and trendy cafes of Galway
- Explore the Cliffs of Moher and enjoy panoramic views out over the Atlantic Ocean
- Free time for lunch in the traditional village of Doolin
- Travel in comfort and style on a private coach with an expert guide
- Depart Dublin and travel past the Guinness Factory, quaint villages and beautiful countryside
- Tour stops: Doolin, the Burren, Galway
- Return coach transport
- Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre
- Professional driver/guide
Leave the centre of Dublin behind as you travel west, passing picturesque villages and ruined castles, on your way to Ireland's coast where you'll be treated to spectacular views from atop the Cliffs of Moher. Rising to 214 metres at their highest point, and stretching for 8 kilometres along the coast; it’s easy to see why it was once thought this marked the edge of the world. Plus, inside the Visitor Centre, there's an interactive video presentation which will teach you even more about this beautiful landscape.
Once you’ve explored Ireland’s most visited natural attraction, you’ll likely have worked up an appetite. Not to worry though, as we’ll stop in Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music, where you'll have time to grab a bite to eat. After filling up on some traditional Irish grub you’ll head to the otherworldly landscape of Burren National Park. This spectacular limestone pavement may seem barren on first impression, but look a little harder and you’ll see beautiful orchids, herbs and flowers sprouting out of the rock. Together with the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren National Park is a UNESCO-designated Global Geopark due to the region’s outstanding geology.
The last stop on this comprehensive day trip is the city of Galway. Take advantage of some free time to explore the city’s cobbled streets and discover why it’s known as the City of Tribes. Here you can watch street performers, relax in one of the brightly painted pubs and cafes, or shop for handcrafted Claddagh rings. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and you’ll have to board the coach for the return drive to Dublin.
Before you Go
When booking your tickets, please select the date on which you would like to take the Cliffs of Moher and Galway City Day Tour.
On the day
Pick-up: 6:50 a.m. on Suffolk Street, Dublin
Drop-off: 7:30 p.m. on Dame Street, Dublin
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.