Titanic Belfast Day Tour from Dublin
Book tickets online with City Sightseeing for your chance to discover the Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience on a guided day tour departing from the centre of Dublin. Visit the museum which is filled with interactive displays and hundreds of artefacts telling the stories of those on board Titanic’s ill-fated maiden voyage, before discovering the city of Belfast on a Political Taxi Tour. Gain a fascinating insight into the dark period of Belfast's history from your driver who experienced "The Troubles" first-hand and make the most of your free time to explore Northern Ireland's capital before returning to Dublin.
- Day tour to Belfast departing from the centre of Dublin
- Knowledgeable guide to provide commentary on the coach journeys and answer any questions
- Visit the famous Titanic Belfast Museum: learn about the building of the ship and her fateful voyage
- Discover the Irish Republican History Museum
- Take a Political Taxi Tour and learn about “The Troubles”
- Visit republican and loyalist areas of the city and see the Peace Wall and famous street murals
- Free time to explore Belfast and see the top attractions in Northern Ireland's capital
- Professional driver/guide
- Return coach transport
- Admission to the Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience
- Political Taxi Tour
- Admission to the Irish Republican History Museum (Tuesday to Saturday only)
You'll have the chance to see newspaper articles from the times known as “The Troubles” during a quick stop at the *Irish Republican History Museum, as well as admire many artefacts, including some created by prisoners.
Finally, hop in a taxi and go for a ride around the city. But this isn’t your ordinary taxi ride – it’s a Political Taxi Tour. With a driver who experienced “The Troubles” first-hand, you’ll gain a fascinating insight into this dark period of Belfast’s history. Visit the unionist areas around Shankhill and the republican areas around The Falls. See the Peace Wall which was built to separate the two sides and marvel at the world famous street murals that tell the stories from both sides of the conflict. After the taxi tour there will be some free time to explore Belfast before the 2-hour journey back to Dublin.
Before you Go
On the day
- Pick-up: 8:00 a.m. on Suffolk Street, Dublin
- Drop-off: 7:30 p.m. on Dame Street, Dublin
- Spending money: € Euro and £ Sterling