Boat Tour + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Budapest
- Coupon booklet with discounts for various attractions, including a bike tour and a beer!
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city: hop on and off the bus at any of the stops
- Enjoy the views of the city from the Danube River on your included boat tour
St. Stephen's Basilica
Dohány Street Synagogue
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Night tour
With your 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket and your ticket for a boat tour on the mighty Danube, you’re ready to explore the brilliant best of Budapest. If you don’t know where to start, we suggest you hop on at the stop nearest to where you are and then hop off again at the first place that takes your fancy.
If we were on the bus with you, we’d definitely be urging you to hop off at the Great Market Hall, because, well, because we love a market and we think they’re a brilliant way to see what a city is really like. The spectacular Great Market Hall is enormous and built over three floors. It’s a feast for the eyes, ears and mouth!
For a different view of the city (and a higher one), head up to the Citadel, a 19th-century fort built on a plateau high above the city. The views are incredible and the Citadel is also fascinating. If you go the last, you’ll be able to spot the places you’ve been. Or go there first and spot the places you want to go!
To make your visit complete, our boat tour on the Danube will let you appreciate the magnificence of the city from the river, which is very possibly the defining feature of the city. In fact, the Banks of the Danube are part of the reason Budapest is listed as a World Heritage Site.
Before you Go
- Meeting point: Március 15 Square, dock no. 8A (under Elisabeth Bridge)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Please note that a minimum of 10 passengers is required for the boat tour
- Schedule: 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.