The City Sightseeing tour of Corfu offers the perfect way to see the sights and sounds of the city. See and hear Corfu’s history and experience the famous sights and monuments aboard our double-decker buses, which will pick you up at your cruise terminal. Our daily ticket gives you the flexibility to explore all the bus stops at your leisure.
- 2 bus tour routes & 14 stops around Corfu. Create your own itinerary to explore the Island
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Corfu Island
- Multilingual audio commentary. 8 languages available
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- Kanoni Route: 24hr ticket (single route)
- Achillion Route: 24hr ticket (single route)
- Kanoni & Achillion Routes: 24hr ticket (combined routes)
Next up is Spilia Square, where you'll find the new fortress of Corfu. Relax, unwind, and take a leisurely stroll through the grounds to enjoy the magnificent views of the Old Town. The Old Town has been a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007 and its unique architecture and a plethora of Venetian and Anglo-French elements, puts it at the centre of Corfu's heritage.
Last on the agenda is Old Port where you can soak up the sunshine and enjoy the sea breeze! Get your ticket online today.
Before you Go
- April - October
- Daily: Kanoni and Achillion Routes
- No tours on: 6th, 26th-28th April, 21st May, 11th August, 28th October
- November - December
- On days when a cruise ship is in port: Kanoni Route only
- Please consult the calendar for tour dates (*subject to change)
- Please note the operation of this tour may change or be cancelled in the event of adverse weather conditions