The City Sightseeing tour of Corfu offers the perfect way to see the sights and sounds of the city. See and hear Corfu’s history and experience the famous sights and monuments aboard our double decker buses, which will pick you directly on your cruise terminal. Our daily ticket gives you the flexibility to explore all the bus stops at your leisure and at your own pace.
- 10% Discount for your next Hop-on Hop-off
- Multilingual audio commentary. 8 languages available
- 24h Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with 360-degree panoramic views of Corfu Island.
- Access to 2 bus tours routes & 10 stops around Corfu. Create your own itinerary to explore the Island.
- Flexible 3-month ticket
- All Routes
- Corfu City - Kanoni
- Corfu City - Achillion (Opens June 1st)
Next up at Bus Stop 7 is Spilia Square, where you'll find the new fortress of Corfu so relax, unwind, and take a leisurely stroll along the grounds to enjoy the magnificent views of the Old Town. The Old Town has been a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007 and its unique architecture and a plethora of Venetian and Anglo-French elements, puts it at the centre of Corfu's heritage.
Last on the agenda is Old Port at Bus Stop 8 where you can soak up the sunshine and enjoy the sea breeze! Get your ticket online today.
Know before you go
The tour departure point is 100m away from Cruise Terminal building exit. Customers will see the City Sightseeing Corfu staff outside of the buses. They also have an office located at Cruise Terminal Building (Office 5).
Operational Season: All Year Round
Except on: 20 December – 21 January