Hop-On Hop-Off Corfu
The City Sightseeing tour of Corfu offers the perfect way to see the sights and sounds of the city. See and hear Corfu’s history and experience the famous sights and monuments aboard our double-decker buses, which will pick you up at your cruise terminal. Our daily ticket gives you the flexibility to explore all the bus stops at your leisure.
- 10% discount on your next Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 2 bus tour routes & 14 stops around Corfu. Create your own itinerary to explore the Island
- 24hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Corfu Island
- Multilingual audio commentary. 8 languages available
- Flexible 3-month ticket
Map, Routes & Stops
Next up at Bus Stop 7 is Spilia Square, where you'll find the new fortress of Corfu. Relax, unwind, and take a leisurely stroll through the grounds to enjoy the magnificent views of the Old Town. The Old Town has been a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007 and its unique architecture and a plethora of Venetian and Anglo-French elements, puts it at the centre of Corfu's heritage.
Last on the agenda is Old Port at Bus Stop 8 where you can soak up the sunshine and enjoy the sea breeze! Get your ticket online today.
Know before you go
- Operational season: all year round
- Except: 20 December - 21 January
- March - May: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., every 20 minutes
- June - September: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., every 15 minutes
- October - November: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., every 15-20 minutes
- December - February: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., every 60 minutes
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Operational season: April - October
- 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes