Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that tours are suspended until further notice.
- Learn about the fascinating history of these iconic landmarks from an expert, local guide
- Skip-the-Line access to the Arc de Triomphe
- Small groups of 25 people or less for a more personal experience
- Audio headset so you never miss a word of the fascinating live English commentary
- Spectacular panoramic views of the Parisian sunset
- Stroll along the Champs-Élysées, Paris’ widest and most iconic avenue
- Skip-the-line access to the Arc de Triomphe
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headset (when appropriate)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Start the Arc de Triomphe & Champs-Élysées Sunset Tour on Paris’ widest avenue: the Champs-Élysées. As you stroll up this beautiful, tree-lined avenue your expert local guide will entertain you with fascinating stories about its history. Meander amongst upmarket boutiques and luxurious restaurants of this most famous boulevard as you make your way towards the Arc de Triomphe.
With Skip-the-Line access, you will be whisked past the queues and immediately begin the climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe. The tour is perfectly timed so you reach the top just as the sun begins to set on this romantic city. As your guide explains the history of this monument, built to honour the victories of Napoleon, take in panoramic views as the sunset casts a different light on Paris.
Before you Go
Please note: on making the booking, please choose the date and time on which you would like to take the Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe & Champs-Élysées Sunset Tour.
Meeting Point: 63, Champs-Élysées, on the intersection of Champs-Élysées and rue Pierre Charron
Availability: due to there being a maximum of 25 people on each tour, certain dates/time slots may no longer be available; please consult the calendar for the most up-to-date availability
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time
End Point: Arc de Triomphe
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
This tour involves an extensive amount of walking and climbing; comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, those with reduced mobility, or prams/strollers
The 284 steps to the top of the Arc de Triomphe are very narrow; this tour is not recommended to anyone suffering from claustrophobia
The Arc de Triomphe is a memorial monument; visitors are expected to dress appropriately
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.