Wander amongst upmarket boutiques and luxurious restaurants as you make your way along the tree-lined Champs-Élysées. Travel back in time as your expert local guide entertains you with the history of the widest avenue in Paris. With Skip-the-Line access you will then climb straight to the top of the Arc de Triomphe and enjoy panoramic views of Paris as the sun sets.
- Stroll along the Champs-Élysées, Paris’ widest and most iconic avenue
- Skip-the-Line access to the Arc de Triomphe
- Spectacular panoramic views of the Parisian sunset
- Learn about the fascinating history of these iconic landmarks from an expert, local guide
- Audio headset so you never miss a word of the fascinating live English commentary
- Small groups of 25 people or less for a more personal experience
- Skip-the-line access to the Arc de Triomphe
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headset (when appropriate)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
With Skip-the-Line access, you will be whisked past the queues and immediately begin the climb to the top of the Arc de Triomphe. The tour is perfectly timed so you reach the top just as the sun begins to set on this romantic city. As your guide explains the history of this monument, built to honour the victories of Napoleon, take in panoramic views as the sunset casts a different light on Paris.
Before you Go
- Meeting Point: 63, Champs-Élysées, on the intersection of Champs-Élysées and rue Pierre Charron
- Due to there being a maximum of 25 people on each tour, certain dates/time slots may no longer be available; please consult the calendar for the most up-to-date availability
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start time