American Museum of Natural History
Embark on a journey through time and plan a trip to one of the world's largest museums, the American Museum of Natural History. If you want to make the most of your trip to New York City you shouldn't miss this popular attraction.
Mobile or PaperVoucher accepted
todaySelect the date
- Self-guided tour around the Dinosaurs Collection which occupies an entire floor!
- Collections of more than 32 million specimens and artefacts.
- Visit the most interactive Natural History Museum in the World.
The American Museum of Natural History is a treasure trove of adventures and discoveries. Located right next to Central Park, it's the perfect place to spend the afternoon after a leisurely stroll. With over 40 exhibition halls as well as a special planetarium and library, it's one of the largest museums in the whole world. This fantastic museum is over 140 years old and offers something for the whole family! So if you want to dive into the history of the world, you'll see everything from meteorites, minerals and animals throughout the ages. You'll even get to witness the largest collection of dinosaur fossils in the world!
Before you Go
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, NY 10036 (between 47th and 48th Street)
- Opening hours (*subject to change)
- Monday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Duration of visit: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Please note: there are no advance reservations for a specific time slot
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.
City Sightseeing New York (Gray Line)
1430 Broadway – Suite 507
10018, New York, United States of America