American Museum of Natural History
Embark on a journey through time and plan a trip to one of the world's largest museums, the American Museum of Natural History. If you want to make the most of your trip to New York City you shouldn't miss this popular attraction.
- Self-guided tour around the Dinosaurs Collection which occupies an entire floor!
- Collections of more than 32 million specimens and artefacts.
- Visit the most interactive Natural History Museum in the World.
Know before you go
- Open daily, 10:00 - 17:45
- Except on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: inside Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level