If you've got an eye for design and have a passion for modern day art and photography then the Museum of Modern Art should definitely be on your city sight-seeing list. Get your ticket to this fabulous attraction and don't miss one of the most popular museums in the whole of New York City!
- The foremost museum of modern art in the world
- Buy your tickets in advance & avoid the long lines
- Evolving collection of 200,000 works of Modern & Contemporary art.
- Shop with Art reproductions, design objects, and more than 2,000 book titles
As you roam around you'll see that it's just bursting with vibrant energy and its explosion of colours makes it the perfect place for all the family! At any given time, there are special events, exhibitions, film series’ and performance programs where you'll be able to enrich yourself with the city's passion for art. Still hungry for more stimulating art pieces? Make sure you Visit MoMA PS1! This contemporary art centre located in Long Island City, is an exhibition space that devotes its energy and resources to displaying the most experimental art works in the world!
Know before you go
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: inside Empire State Building: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
- After you exchange your vouchers for your tickets, you will need to present these at the box office of the attraction; you will get entry at the next available time. There are no advance reservations for a specific time slot.