Hop-On Hop-Off New York FreeStyle Pass
Discover every hidden corner of New York City with just one pass! This ticket includes a 3-day All Around Tour as well as entry to either 3, 5 or 7 attractions, the choice is yours to make! Buy your New York FreeStyle Pass now and you'll save yourself 20%. Choose each attraction you want to see and hop-off at any bus stop destination that you want to explore more.
- 72hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour across 3 Routes: Downtown, Uptown & Brooklyn.
- Create your itinerary: 53 stops.
- VIP Bus access (optional) so you don't have to wait the queues to Hop-on the buses.
- Get 3, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of NYC top attractions, tours, live events... You choose!
Map, Routes & Stops
Do a full loop of each Bus Line or just use them as a means of transportation to get to and from each attraction point, the choice is yours! When purchasing your Hop-On Hop-Off New York FreeStyle Pass, just choose whether you want to visit 3, 5 or 7 of New York's finest attractions. There are over 40 amazing attractions to choose from, each of which will make for an unforgettable trip to the City that never sleeps!
Browse the full list of options at our check-out page but some of the main attractions are the Empire State Building, Madame Tussauds, the Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island trip and also the Twiling Cruise to see the city from the water under the moonlight!
Know before you go
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Madame Tussaud's All Access Pass
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (Includes Impossible LaserRace)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island
- Body Worlds: Pulse The Exhibition
- Saturday Night Live - The Exhibition
- Star Wars and the Power of Costume Exhibition
- The Discovery Of King Tut Exhibit
- Lincoln Center Tour
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Central Park Horse and Carriage
- Central Park Guided Walking Tour
- Cental Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Guided Bike Tour
- Madison Square Garden All Access tour
- Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- El Museo del Barrio
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum/Botanical Garden
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop : 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Bill's Bar and Burger (Downtown - 85 West Street btw. Albany St. & Carlisle St.)
- Lunch or Dinner at Potbelly Sandwich Shop (All locations throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
- Lunch or dinner at Señor Frogs Times Square (Vouchers won’t be accepted before 5 p.m. on Sundays)
- Transportation, Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride (For departure transfers only. Reservations required. Guests must call 877 599-8200 to reserve)
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
- GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level.
- All tickets include:
- Your choice of 3,5 or 7 attractions
- Escorted double-decker Night Tour under the evening sky
- Admission to the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Historical Society
- City Sightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry Tour
- Eat and Play Discount Card, which offers additional savings on food, attractions & more!