Warner Bros. Studio + Hop-On Hop-Off Hollywood and Los Angeles
Truly get behind the scenes of Hollywood with the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Warner Bros. Studio Tour combination ticket. Travel around Los Angeles with City Sightseeing, hopping on and off our buses at the must-see sights and attractions, before seeing how some of the world's most famous films and TV series are made on a guided tour of the famous Warner Brothers Studio.
- Live filming during your two-hour guided tour of the studios, meaning no two tours are alike
- Explore Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Downtown LA with City Sightseeing
- Visit the Warner Bros. Studio and some of the sets of television’s most famous films and series
- Panoramic 360º views of LA from the top deck of our open-top buses; 24 & 48hr bus tickets available
And with this combination ticket, film fanatics will be in their element on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. This tour lets you explore the 110-acre backlot of this famous studio that has been entertaining the world for over 95 years. Films and series such as Batman, Friends, The Big Bang Theory and La La Land have been produced here.
The Studio Tour includes a guided tour where an expert guide will show you places such as the prop department, home to nearly 450,000 props. You’ll also visit backlots and soundstages; you may be lucky enough to see where popular shows like Ellen are filmed! At DC Universe: The Exhibit you’ll see some of the original DC Comics along with costumes and props used by your favourite DC characters. Finally, you’ll have the chance to visit Stage 48: Script to Screen which explores the different phases of film and TV production on a self-guided tour. Plus, you’ll visit an actual set of Friends, fly above Hogwarts on a broomstick and even become Hobbit-sized at the special effects table.
Before you Go
Starline Tours Kiosk at TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Boulevard
Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- On redeeming your voucher, you will be able to choose the time at which you would like to take the tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Warner Bros. Studio is a working studio; please be aware that with actual filming taking place, not all stops are guaranteed and no two tours are ever the same
- Photo ID is required for admittance into Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the park