Boat Tour + 48h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Berlin
IMPORTANT: To board the bus or boat, you must:
Present a negative test result no older than 24h (or certificate of being fully vaccinated)
Be wearing an FFP2 face mask
Have the contact tracing 'Luca' app on your smartphone, and check-in & check-out
Follow the established hygiene rules
Due to planned demonstrations, the bus service ends at 1pm on Saturday 11th September. Tickets valid for this Saturday will also be valid on Sunday.
Due to events in the city, there is no bus service on September 25th and 26th. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Show your hop-on hop-off tour vouchers on your smartphone.
- Explore Germany’s incredible capital at your own pace with our hop-on hop-off tour.
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 13 languages.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Entrance to attractions
If Berlin isn’t on your bucket list, chances are you’ve already been there. It’s just one of the places, so hop on board with us and we’ll show you exactly why. With a boat tour on the Spree as part of the deal, you’ll also get to see the city from a whole different point of view.
It’s hard to know where to begin in a city like Berlin, but as you can hop on anywhere, we’re going to leave that up to you. But make sure you hop off at Brandenburger Tor to see the famous gate itself and the Reichstag building, home to Germany’s parliament before it burnt the 1930’s and then home to the nation’s parliament again after the fall of the Berlin Wall.
And if you fancy something a bit less historical, head to KaDeWe, Europe’s second largest department store. You might not be able to afford everything in there, but it’s still fun to look. If you’re feeling the hungry, the top two floors have two football fields of food!
Once you’ve eaten, it’s good to rest for a bit and there’s nowhere better to do that than from the deck of a boat cruising down the Spree. Berlin is a city of waterways (amazingly, it has more than Venice) so you can’t visit the city without spending some time on the water.
Before you Go
- Your ticket can also be used on the City Circle yellow buses.
- The boat tour is operated by Berliner Wassertaxi and departs from Domaquareé Pier, near the Neptunbrunnen stop.
- The boat leaves every half an hour between 10:15 and 17:15.
- You must use your tickets on the dates you choose at the time of purchase.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.