Boat Tour + 24h Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Berlin
IMPORTANT: To board the bus or boat, you must:
- Present a negative test result no older than 24h (or certificate of being fully vaccinated)
- Be wearing an FFP2 face mask
- Have the contact tracing 'Luca' app on your smartphone, and check-in & check-out
- Follow the established hygiene rules
- Due to planned demonstrations, the bus service ends at 1pm on Saturday 11th September. Tickets valid for this Saturday will also be valid on Sunday.
- Due to events in the city, there is no bus service on September 25th and 26th. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Show your hop-on hop-off tour vouchers on your smartphone.
- Explore Germany’s incredible capital at your own pace with our hop-on hop-off tour.
- Flexible 3-month ticket & multilingual audio guide featuring 13 languages.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 13 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Boat tour
- Entrance to attractions
From driving past world-famous and historic sights, such as Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie, to taking a relaxing cruise and discovering the city from a different point of view, you´ll discover the very best of Berlin on a City Sightseeing tour.
We’ll take you past the Gendarmenmarkt, the city’s most beautiful public square, which is bordered by the Berlin Concert Hall, the Deutscher Dom and Französischer Dom. There you will find a monumental statue of Germany's renowned poet Friedrich Schiller. During the holiday season, a wonderful Christmas market is set up in the square featuring countless stalls with delicious food, as well as arts and crafts.
Complete your Berlin experience with an hour-long cruise along the River Spree. It’s the perfect way to see another side of the city. Relax on deck and enjoy a drink as the world passes by and learn more about Berlin and its amazing network of waterways. Get your ticket today and start planning everything you want to see and do. Berlin is waiting to be discovered!
Before you Go
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Your ticket can also be used on the City Circle yellow buses.
- The boat tour is operated by Berliner Wassertaxi and departs from Domaquareé Pier, near the Neptunbrunnen stop.
- The boat leaves every half an hour between 10:15 and 17:15.
- You must use your tickets on the dates you choose at the time of purchase.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: Tickets may be cancelled within three months of the booking date. Boat Tour: All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.